Ren'Py - Abandoned - I'm a Pimp in Another World [v0.3] [Arinasa]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Jdiezel

i was recommended this game on the basis of sharing girls in your harem but holy fuck does it feel like a grind to actually get to the "im a pimp in another world part"

spent a solid 2 hours just clicking on girls to raise their levels. game has a kind of annoying sandbox ui to navigate, having to find where the girls are, talk to them a bunch of times to level them up (90% of the time theres no sex type of scenes, just straight dialogue that you will prob skip bc youve seen it already)

im ngl the dev actually made me laugh out loud. after doing back to back quests saying something like: "raise x character to x level". i grinded multiple girls to the next level in hopes that i was closer to opening the brothel. and then the next quest said "you're gonna hate this but upgrade all girls to level 4 to proceed". lmfao

i immediately closed the game after that. i didnt completely hate my time with the game but im going to wait for another update or two so i feel more rewarded for my patience on the chance that theres not too much sharing content currently
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Daniel2130v

I'm stuck in sirish's cafe When I try to give it back to leave I get an exception I tried to drink with sirish to take me to the room but when I try to leave the exception comes up again, I don't know what to do
    omitting that, it's one of the best games I've ever played.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

SirDraconis

I'm enjoying this game so far, its a little grindy to what i was looking toward the most, being the brothel and being able to pimp the LI but it was worth it, this game has so much potential for good netorase/sharing content. The girls are cute and have fun personalities for who they are and there is a sense of connection to them. The story is pretty good to, overall a good game with a future im looking forward to. I cant wait to see how the Dev moves forward with the brothel content :p
  4. 3.00 star(s)

♍VoidTraveler

//This review is outdated.
    \\I will re-review this game at some point after its rework is completed. IF it's ever completed.

I found this game to be rather lacking.

Also the title is a bit misleading.
    Mc may be a former pimp, but he does not continue his former job when he gets reincarnated.
    So yeah, if you thought this will be a game where you work as a brothel manager - think again.
    No such thing is gonna happen. It's just a typical harem gig. :whistle::coffee:

Other things of note:
    *Bad English, needs a lot of proofreading.
    *Nonsensical isekai story.
    *Bad UI.
    *Repetitive background ambient.
    *Rather dull scene grind.
    *No combat, i mean i know Renpy isn't really known for having combat but still.. if you try to pull a story that implies combat i'd expect there to be some actual combat.
    *Annoying fishing system where you have to mash the left mouse button like mad until you break your mouse.
    I really hate those.
    *Terribly boring vanilla sex scenes, and for some weird reason you need to build some kinda dungeon to be able to fuck girls.

It's basically a walking simulator where you grind scenes.
    That's it. :whistle::coffee:

//This review is outdated.
    \\I will re-review this game at some point after its rework is completed. IF it's ever completed.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

Deleted member 1702568

This is your typical do a quest grind points for a hscene on a character and repeat type game. Wish there was an ost or something to fill in the dead air during dialog, however this is a early release look foward to future updates.