Arinasa

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2022
sLNR5t.png

Overview:
I'm A Pimp In Another World
is an RPG game where you play as John McCaughley, a pimp who runs a large prostitution ring in Japan. One day, after having sex with a collaborator, you learn that Interpol is investigating you. This story escapes you and you end up getting killed.
You've just been isekai'd.
When you open your eyes again, you find yourself in a forest. You don't know anything; Where you are and why you are there. You don't even know whose clothes you have. But... A young girl seems to be watching you. Who is she ? Maybe she can help you ? Find out by downloading the game!

Thread Updated: 2022-09-09
Release Date: 2022-09-08
Developer: Arinasa - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
HD

Win/Linux/Mac: - - -

COMPRESSED
Win/Linux
: - -
Mac: - -
Android: - -

Extras: Hidden Images

*This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

+eu0LJ.png 4Y8ynD.png 67Xn1z.png aoOYCH.png HWHfnS.png pL5CGt.png qeemvS.png R57c_D.png w9f8M4.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017

A young girl seems to be watching you. Who is she? Maybe she can help you?
PIMP in another world: "I'll make my own ISEKAI brothel with blackjack and NEKOMIMI hookers..." lol

Nekomimi:
1729032_sLNR5t.jpg

Last edited:

fishstick

May 2, 2017
There isn't a particularly large amount of content here, it's just that every single image used is a totally uncompressed 3.5mb .png file

*edit* Since people seem to be asking, the only sexual content so far is mc/harem girls but it's all extremely limited at the moment (like 3-4 scenes total in the entire initial update)

Last edited:

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
There isn't a particularly large amount of content here, it's just that every single image used is a totally uncompressed 3.5mb .png file

*edit* Since people seem to be asking, the only sexual content so far is mc/harem girls but it's all extremely limited at the moment (like 3-4 scenes total in the entire initial update)
Is he planning to make them work in a brothel?

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
Ya, I don't know how well this is going to do on here if the dev is trying to get with the harem romance crowd while also having prostitution since the crowd that normally goes for the harem romance tags doesn't want any other dicks around except for the MC's.

Last edited:

akiostein

Aug 9, 2021
I hope the font is changed. because fonts like that get bored too quickly if you look at them all the time.

Reactions: Puding37
3.80 star(s) 5 Votes