♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Others won't too.
Actually for some it's trivial, i mean, i download 20+gig anime almost every day.... :whistle::coffee:
Still, 7gig for 0.1 makes you wonder. At this rate 100gigs at 1.0 doesn't seem too far fetched lol. :ROFLMAO::coffee:
He may need to move his game onto the torrents, possibly a seed box eventually.
The game looks like it could be fun so i'll bookmark. :giggle::coffee:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: ega127 and Mystic

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
I'm A Pimp In Another World [v0.1] [Arinasa] – Compressed

the one it should've been
Win/Linux/Mac (Markets) v0.1 · · · (957.8 MiB :: 6.56 GiB)

the one that got compressed
Win/Linux v0.1 · · · (453.2 MiB :: 6.56 GiB)
Mac v0.1 · · · (419.0 MiB :: 6.56 GiB)

This compression is unofficial, reduces asset quality, and may or may not break your game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Caveat emptor.

Edit:
If you have unicode characters in your username drop the files from the following archive into your game's 'renpy' folder else you won't be able to save your game. · · · Sorry.

Last edited:

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
little reminder: you cannot get "NTRed" if the bitches are no Loveinterests.... :ROFLMAO:
that said.....
concept sounds fun... but the artstyle is really offputting. good luck for the dev though

popober

Jun 9, 2017
As someone not into cuckery, I'm always wary of the "harem" and "prostitution" tags being used together. Whoring out characters I'm supposed to be interested in just doesn't make sense.

Having the harem only be the brothel staff or whatever, while the actual whoring are done by faceless irrelevants, is fine by me. On the off chance of that being the case, I still decided to check it out- holy shit, almost 7gb? Seriously? It seems that more games are starting to require some form of torrent options to be the norm on this site; it's hard to trust browser downloads at that point.

Still, for a first release that could be either excellent news or...

There isn't a particularly large amount of content here, it's just that every single image used is a totally uncompressed 3.5mb .png file

*edit* Since people seem to be asking, the only sexual content so far is mc/harem girls but it's all extremely limited at the moment (like 3-4 scenes total in the entire initial update)
...ah. This explains it. So it's some Sweet Affection nonsense, where events are just sequential screenshots because the dev doesn't know about overlaying. Disappointing.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cernunnos.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Well, as long as it doesn't have fucking guro i'm good.
Same, but so not the point. After all, us being fine with it does jack shit for people trying not to be exposed to 'Any graphical violence such as blood, gore.'

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Same, but so not the point. After all, us being fine with it does jack shit for people trying not to be exposed to 'Any graphical violence such as blood, gore.'
What can we do?
It's not like we can magically slap that tag there. :whistle::coffee:
Maybe try the "report" function in the op?
It usually works wonders and is far better than simply leaving a message here.

biao72

Mar 16, 2022
where is that previous game that goes by the name something something my mothers a hoe

Jun 13, 2018
Huh, this sounds more like the plot to a manga however I think I'll hold off for a bit as it seems the download size is insane and my pc doesn't have a ton of free space. I'll check back when the download size drops. Still this is a different take on isekai so you have my attention.

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes