cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Since we're going to have to restart the game, it would be nice to be able to choose if we want the LIs to work in the brothel or not (or which ones we want to and which ones we don't).
Maybe you could consider restarting it and then use a proper game making tool instead of this piece of shit renpy which dates back to around 2010-2012 in its current version. You would also be able to implement many more cool features.

At the same time, please ditch Koikatu which blows no matter what you (try to) do.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Maybe you could consider restarting it and then use a proper game making tool instead of this piece of shit renpy which dates back to around 2010-2012 in its current version. You would also be able to implement many more cool features.

At the same time, please ditch Koikatu which blows no matter what you (try to) do.
I guess you'd better tell this to the dev.

Dec 7, 2018
What the fuck is with the girls nipples? Like half the girls nipples have almost the same color as their skin and are barely visible, so far the only one with good looking tits / nipples I've seen is Maria since it looks somewhat natural. The rest though? Fuck no.

• Angry
Reactions: molitar

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Is there an opportunity to see how girls work in brothel?
Not in this version, and according to the developer, his intention was to only do scenes of the LIs with the MC. I don't know if he has changed his mind.

In any case, he is doing a remake in which the LIs can be prevented from working in the brothel.

Pidofile

Jun 6, 2021
Not in this version, and according to the developer, his intention was to only do scenes of the LIs with the MC. I don't know if he has changed his mind.

In any case, he is doing a remake in which the LIs can be prevented from working in the brothel.
Is there a possibility in previous versions?

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Is there a possibility in previous versions?
No, as he commented the intention was not to do the scenes at any time, in fact in the brothel he only included scenes of the MC with the LIs.

And from what I've read on discord, it seems that he still has no intention of including those scenes, at least in the next update. He prefers to focus on the story and to do scenes of the LIs with the MC.

QuestionTime

Dec 6, 2019

lmao lots of people love koikatsu and people many of the original fans might drop it if he switched to honey select out of nowhere. The real question is why you're here when the thread is obviously koikatsu.

Stonerbank

Aug 25, 2017
lmao lots of people love koikatsu and people many of the original fans might drop it if he switched to honey select out of nowhere.
100% this! Any anime watching weeb such as myself probably loves koikatsu. Hell, I tend to try every single koikatsu game when it comes out as I love how it looks. With honey select, I pick and choose, if there's no tags I am super into I just add them to my ignore list.

Apr 2, 2018
Version 0.3
5 gb? Wtf?! How i understand this again renpy 8 with stupid lag.
In complete version this game have 60-50 gb like gta V?

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes