BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Public post from Arinasa on their patreon with updates on whats going on We are still in business boys and girls :D
I'm liking the game, the story at least. My big problem is the ease and enthusiasm (a lot of enthusiasm, too much in my opinion) with which LIs accept being whores. That totally chills (freezes to be precise) my interest in those LIs. It's true that in practice you can prevent them from working like whores, but the way they decide they want to be whores, the comments they make about it, all of ruin them as LIs. To be honest, the only LIs that really interest me right now are Sirish, Aryona, Cherryl and Adala. Of the others, at least as it's now, I'm interested in following their routes, but if I could avoid all the sex scenes with them, I would do it. I certainly hope this changes and we can choose whether the LIs work in the brothel and their comments are less enthusiastic about the possibility of working there.

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
I'm liking the game, the story at least. My big problem is the ease and enthusiasm (a lot of enthusiasm, too much in my opinion) with which LIs accept being whores. That totally chills (freezes to be precise) my interest in those LIs. It's true that in practice you can prevent them from working like whores, but the way they decide they want to be whores, the comments they make about it, all of ruin them as LIs. To be honest, the only LIs that really interest me right now are Sirish, Aryona, Cherryl and Adala. Of the others, at least as it's now, I'm interested in following their routes, but if I could avoid all the sex scenes with them, I would do it. I certainly hope this changes and we can choose whether the LIs work in the brothel and their comments are less enthusiastic about the possibility of working there.
yea I agree.

it ruins the whole haram aspect if you don't want to play the pimp brothel shit.

the LIs excited to be whores really ruins them imo too.

I feel like it should be rewritten IN the harem aspect.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
yea I agree.

it ruins the whole haram aspect if you don't want to play the pimp brothel shit.

the LIs excited to be whores really ruins them imo too.

I feel like it should be rewritten IN the harem aspect.
The dev said that his intention was for the game to focus on the harem, with the brothel part being secondary. In my opinion, by the time you get to the part where they decide to build the brothel, the LIs show an inordinate enthusiasm that ruins any interest a harem fan might have in them. It's true that you can prevent them from working effectively as whores by using unknown girls instead of LIs (or simply by ignoring that the brothel exists and avoiding using any), but that doesn't change the fact that they offer themselves as whores, nor the way in which they accepted it.

I personally think that if the Dev rewrites history, he should let the player choose for each individual LI whether he wants them to be in the brothel or not. In my case, I infinitely prefer that no LI works in the brothel.

SirDraconis

Jul 12, 2017
Maybe a choice right before you talk about opening a brothel about whether you like sharing(netorase) or not? Depending on choice dialogue would be different for the girls. I love netorase, pimping and sharing so this game has so much potential, however i want people to have choice and not feel forced with stuff, hopefully a nice middle ground will be found so everyone is happy :D

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Maybe a choice right before you talk about opening a brothel about whether you like sharing(netorase) or not? Depending on choice dialogue would be different for the girls. I love netorase, pimping and sharing so this game has so much potential, however i want people to have choice and not feel forced with stuff, hopefully a nice middle ground will be found so everyone is happy :D
Personally for now (and in the near and distant future) in my game the brothel hasn't had any use. In fact I haven't even seen the scenes of the LIs with the MC in the brothel. The MC has only entered the brothel when the plot has forced him to, and then he has only spoken to the LI with whom the quest said he had to speak.

So an option to prevent LIs from working in the brothel would be great.

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
idk if this is glitched or not. I found the apple in maria's house but now I honestly don't know what to do.

the quest is called "A mysterious apple"

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Update on state of the game:
So, harem fans whined loudly enough for him to create an alternative path just for them huh.
Okay, works for me so long as the dev does not neglect any route in favor of the other.
Since he's reworking the game i guess i'll change the notification in my review a bit. :whistle::coffee:

Will be interesting to see what he has planned for this rework. :giggle::coffee:

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
So, harem fans whined loudly enough for him to create an alternative path just for them huh.
Okay, works for me so long as the dev does not neglect any route in favor of the other.
Since he's reworking the game i guess i'll change the notification in my review a bit. :whistle::coffee:

Will be interesting to see what he has planned for this rework. :giggle::coffee:
Actually, in practice, the LIs can already be prevented from working effectively in the brothel (it's the Player who decides which girl goes with which client). Also, there was apparently no intention to do scenes of the LIs (or the 3 non-LIs) with the clients, so the brothel part is pretty poor for those who like it.

According to the developer's own words, regarding the sex scenes, he preferred to focus on the harem part, leaving the brothel as a method of earning money although developing more or less complex mechanics around it, but without including sex scenes among the LIs and the clients (although he has included scenes between the MC and the LIs in the brothel). I don't know what he will have in mind for the new version of the game regarding the brothel (but since in my game none of the LIs will work in it, I'm not interested in what the dev will do about those scenes)

I like that in the new version of the game the LIs can be prevented from working in the brothel, and that is what I will do. Not only that they work there, but the enthusiasm they show for working there is one of the things I don't like about the game, so being able to avoid it is fantastic.

dan9000

May 21, 2017
i found a bug in the castle, i think it was after meeting the queen, you are just stuck in the castle and cant get out

NeunCider

May 11, 2022
i found a bug in the castle, i think it was after meeting the queen, you are just stuck in the castle and cant get out
This is an old bug, but the developer doesn't seem to have a plan to fix it. Maybe you can look at page 11 and try to solve it yourself.

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes