Craigdon97

May 27, 2022
It's happening to a lot of people.

For help and compare with others (including those of us who don't have the bug) Did you start the game by avoiding the prologue or did you complete it? What version of the game are you using (HD, HD compressed, compressed)?
only started yesterday so i didnt skip anything, im on version 0.3

Reactions: BlasKyau

Craigdon97

May 27, 2022
Ok, I downloaded the compressed HD from V0.3 and I think I completed the prologue. But the game hasn't given me any bug for now.
yeah i started new game skipped past 0.1 but still have bug, only problem is i never downloaded compressed before and not sure how its done, is same way as normal version?
so you didnt get stuck in the palace after u meet queen and have to go back to get trelly to lvl 7?

Craigdon97

May 27, 2022
tried everything to fix this fucking bug gunna have to wait till its fixed, lucky i held of on suscribing, no way im paying for a broken game

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
yeah i started new game skipped past 0.1 but still have bug, only problem is i never downloaded compressed before and not sure how its done, is same way as normal version?
The compressed version works the same as the others, you download it, install it in a folder and run the game.

so you didnt get stuck in the palace after u meet queen and have to go back to get trelly to lvl 7?
No, in fact I have finished all the main story of the current version without problems.

I've tried several times and it doesn't get me stuck in the palace or anywhere else.

What I just noticed is that even though Romilda is dead she keeps showing up around the palace:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Craigdon97

May 27, 2022
The compressed version works the same as the others, you download it, install it in a folder and run the game.

No, in fact I have finished all the main story of the current version without problems.

I've tried several times and it doesn't get me stuck in the palace or anywhere else.

What I just noticed is that even though Romilda is dead she keeps showing up around the palace:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
thats good to know would i have to start a new game on compressed hd? as i used an old save from where i last got stuck, but that did nothing, hoping to be able to fix this problem this games amazing

Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
thats good to know would i have to start a new game on compressed hd? as i used an old save from where i last got stuck, but that did nothing, hoping to be able to fix this problem this games amazing
I'm not going to guarantee that it works, but it hasn't given me any problems (beyond what I just found out about Romilda)

DoctorFaustus

Oct 27, 2020
I've been reading through the thread and I've noticed that there are quite a few people experiencing the bar bug that gets you trapped in the palace; like I am.
So, for me, I had initially downloaded the compressed version of the game and experienced the bug when I first got to the bar. After that I tried downloading the non-compressed version, loaded up my save, and went to the palace bar only to experience it again. That makes me think that my save file may have been corrupted. I haven't tried starting over from scratch yet.
Well, that's my two cents, for what it's worth, I hope it helps.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
More players than you can count on one hand... Myself included in the count <_<
Maybe you can look at page 11, I solved the problem in that way.
I guess you are talking about this:

using console entering:
sirish_works = ['Evening','Night','Midnight']
worked.
The line is case sensitive, it needs to look exactly like this:
View attachment 2034547
You can copy the line from the post you quoted and press Ctrl+V when the console is open to paste it in...

Tracer Scythe

Sep 5, 2020
So now I need to figure out how to resolve my fishing issue on my main game, it counts all my fish above rare as 'null' inventory <_<

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
tried working it out none of that makes no sense guess imma have to wait until a patch comes out
Are you on windows? Just put the renpy folder in this zip into your game folder and hit yes to overwrite.
Hit Shift and O at the same time to open the console after.

SirDraconis

Jul 12, 2017
It does my heart good to see people helping each other with this games bugs rather then rage at the creator, you guys are good people i tell you what

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes