molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Game breaking bug! I have a bag full of simple fish but can't sell any says I have negative amounts of fish? WTF? So now I can't use inventory!

Now typically I hate prostitution but let's face it the game says he is a pimp in another world.. aka prostitution. Secondly it works that even the Princesses will protstitute because we have heard their inner thoughts.. "They plan to make him develop a kingdom in the forest and as the ONLY person who will have the strength to stop another war.. that means that a war is brewing but they are keeping it from him. So he is their hope and if that means to prostitute to survive and stop another war they are willing to do that. That hint has been dropped a few times by different girls monologue.

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Game breaking bug! I have a bag full of simple fish but can't sell any says I have negative amounts of fish? WTF? So now I can't use inventory!

Now typically I hate prostitution but let's face it the game says he is a pimp in another world.. aka prostitution. Secondly it works that even the Princesses will protstitute because we have heard their inner thoughts.. "They plan to make him develop a kingdom in the forest and as the ONLY person who will have the strength to stop another war.. that means that a war is brewing but they are keeping it from him. So he is their hope and if that means to prostitute to survive and stop another war they are willing to do that. That hint has been dropped a few times by different girls monologue.
Well, in my game the only thing that works is the building, because I haven't accepted any clients, nor do I intend to.

In fact, I hope that in the next update there will be the option to choose whether we want a LI to be in the brothel or not (and thus leave only anonymous girls there). When there are only the anonymous girls whose names and faces the MC doesn't know, there is a slim chance that I will accept a client for one of the prostitutes.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I'm A Pimp In Another World 0.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​
This torrent broken or what? page says 8 seeders but when you download there is NOT a single seeder.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Also had this issue with a new game. (seems it only get's set when the save is updated in label v2tov3).

Also little issue with Erina level 7 to 8 transisition the hint says "Go to Erina's house in the afternoon" but it triggered in the forest during noon for me....
Thanks this bug was killing me.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Ok.. so I think the fishing bug happens if you fish, sleep, fish again than go sell. It starts deducting fish you own instead of owning them and you end up with negative fish that are stuck in your inventory. Only way to fix is to buy enough to get a value of 1 fish owned than sell it. So seems right now fish and sell in same day to keep your inventory at 0.

Finally finished all the quests but one.. is there even 60 hiddens in 0.3 to complete that side quest? I sure as hell can't find any more even though I have gone back to each area at least 3 times.

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
This torrent broken or what? page says 8 seeders but when you download there is NOT a single seeder.
Have you tried this:
1. Delete torrent from your torrent client
2. Log off on site, log in again
3. Download torrent file, do not click magnet link
4. Open it - it should work

Takabreaka

Nov 12, 2019
that bit doesnt concern me... I just want to get past the damn sirish glitch finally -.-
Yeah, I just reached that point myself.
It truly is a game breaking glitch.
Since rollback just keeps you stuck there.
And ignore just sends you back to main title screen.
I have no idea what to do here. Can't fast travel out.
It just stops the game entirely.

Edit: Nevermind. Apparently you can get out if you actually spend 2 gold and drink beer with Sirish.
Edit 2: Nevermind again! Now I'm stuck inside the palace. I can only go to the throneroom or Maria's room, or the hall in between. That's it. Every time I click arrow to leave, it's an error. Now I'm truly stuck.

Last edited:
Reactions: dserbio3

Tracer Scythe

Sep 5, 2020

Edit: Nevermind. Apparently you can get out if you actually spend 2 gold and drink beer with Sirish.
Edit 2: Nevermind again! Now I'm stuck inside the palace. I can only go to the throneroom or Maria's room, or the hall in between. That's it. Every time I click arrow to leave, it's an error. Now I'm truly stuck.
You get the death screen trying to leave after meeting sirish, if you drink with her then try to leave (drink once), OR if you drink enough to wake up in bed with maria and try to leave the hall of the palace... All three ways are apparently the same fucking glitch -.-

Tracer Scythe

Sep 5, 2020
This question is aimed at ALL whom got past the Sirish glitch after having to uninstall/restart or whatever

When you started over, did you watch the prologue (beginning when you die etc) or did you choose the second option to start at I believe it's version 0.1 where you have more of the girls already???

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Ok.. so I think the fishing bug happens if you fish, sleep, fish again than go sell. It starts deducting fish you own instead of owning them and you end up with negative fish that are stuck in your inventory. Only way to fix is to buy enough to get a value of 1 fish owned than sell it. So seems right now fish and sell in same day to keep your inventory at 0.
I now have 3 simple, 10 rare, 1 super and 1 incredible. After having sold one of each (from simple to legendary) to see that there was no error when selling them.

Finally finished all the quests but one.. is there even 60 hiddens in 0.3 to complete that side quest? I sure as hell can't find any more even though I have gone back to each area at least 3 times.
I've gone to see what this hidden images is about, and I've seen that if you have a hard time finding one you can activate a button to make it easier to get them.

I have 11 hidden photos, so I guess I would turn it on for a try back in the day, otherwise I wouldn't have any.

Screenshot_5.png

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Yeah it was almost hiding behind the UI but if you hide the UI the hidden spot gets hidden also.

Tracer Scythe

Sep 5, 2020
Reposting this:

This question is aimed at ALL whom got past the Sirish glitch after having to uninstall/restart or whatever

When you started over, did you watch the prologue (beginning when you die etc) or did you choose the second option to start at I believe it's version 0.1 where you have more of the girls already???

dserbio3

Jan 6, 2022

I'm stuck in the same situation, once I have the meeting with the queen, I can only pass the time or go to maria's room or the queen's chamber, too! If I try to get out of there, it throws me an error that if I ignore it, it returns me to the main menu and if I go back, it simply returns me to the previous scene. Any solution or should we wait for it to be fixed?

Edit 1: I just discovered that you can also (with a lot of work) interact with Romilda at noon, and level her up, (I already have her at level 2) which leads you to the tavern after the special event to raise Romilda to the next level, which allows you to drink with Sirish again and increase your resistance to drinking, waking up in pleasant situations with Maria after reaching your alcohol limit. But that's it, the arrows that direct you to the city always lead you to the error!

NOTE: Sorry if my English is rough, it's not my mother tongue, a lot of google translator involved

dserbio3

Jan 6, 2022
I'm stuck in the same situation, once I have the meeting with the queen, I can only pass the time or go to maria's room or the queen's chamber, too! If I try to get out of there, it throws me an error that if I ignore it, it returns me to the main menu and if I go back, it simply returns me to the previous scene. Any solution or should we wait for it to be fixed?

Edit 1: I just discovered that you can also (with a lot of work) interact with Romilda at noon, and level her up, (I already have her at level 2) which leads you to the tavern after the special event to raise Romilda to the next level, which allows you to drink with Sirish again and increase your resistance to drinking, waking up in pleasant situations with Maria after reaching your alcohol limit. But that's it, the arrows that direct you to the city always lead you to the error!

NOTE: Sorry if my English is rough, it's not my mother tongue, a lot of google translator involved

Ok, Level 2 is the maximum that romilda reaches, so now I am literally stuck between the corridor, the queen's chamber and Maria's room inside the Blauvrath palace!

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Ok, Level 2 is the maximum that romilda reaches, so now I am literally stuck between the corridor, the queen's chamber and Maria's room inside the Blauvrath palace!
Ok, it seems that these bugs happen to quite a few people. Have you tried to see what you did the same among yourselves and different from those of us who haven't had that bug? Maybe that way we can help find the cause and facilitate its solution.

Tracer Scythe

Sep 5, 2020
Ok, it seems that these bugs happen to quite a few people. Have you tried to see what you did the same among yourselves and different from those of us who haven't had that bug? Maybe that way we can help find the cause and facilitate its solution.
See this is why I asked the question I did about those who restarted at the prologue versus skipping to v0.1... You also have compressed versus full size etc...

I've uninstalled, reinstalled, downloaded compressed and tried it, ALL give me the same damn error, even when I recently restarted and rushed the quests so I was around 60-ish days I think and still got the damn errors...

Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
See this is why I asked the question I did about those who restarted at the prologue versus skipping to v0.1... You also have compressed versus full size etc...

I've uninstalled, reinstalled, downloaded compressed and tried it, ALL give me the same damn error, even when I recently restarted and rushed the quests so I was around 60-ish days I think and still got the damn errors...
That I remember I saw the entire prologue. I have more than 100 days (exactly 138) spent in the game and all the missions done (except pimping girls and finding the hidden images). I have all the LIs maxed out (except for Romilda, with whom I only have the scenes and encounters from the main quest). In the brothel the only thing I have done (apart from talking to the LI who is there to raise her stats and continue on her path) is to slightly raise the first two options (decoration and clothing, if I'm not mistaken), nor send LIs with prostitutes, or see what other things could be done there.

As game I use the compressed HD.

I don't recall having any bug. At least none like the ones you indicate.

Gabundao

May 6, 2018
When I try to leave the Blauvrath palace, my game crashes and goes back to the start screen.

This error message appears:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 569, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "game/navigation.rpy", line 258, in execute
  File "game/navigation.rpy", line 260, in execute
  File "game/navigation.rpy", line 652, in execute
  File "game/navigation.rpy", line 655, in execute
  File "game/navigation.rpy", line 655, in keywords
  File "game/navigation.rpy", line 656, in keywords
  File "game/navigation.rpy", line 656, in <module>
NameError: name 'sirish_works' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "clock.rpyc", line 542, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 2010, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1998, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/statements.py", line 278, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 569, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 3132, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3276, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3694, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 568, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 432, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3694, in <lambda>
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 443, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 631, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "game/navigation.rpy", line 260, in execute
  File "game/navigation.rpy", line 652, in execute
  File "game/navigation.rpy", line 655, in execute
  File "game/navigation.rpy", line 655, in keywords
  File "game/navigation.rpy", line 656, in keywords
  File "game/navigation.rpy", line 656, in <module>
NameError: name 'sirish_works' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
Pimp in another world 0.3.0
Fri Sep 30 23:03:25 2022

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
was really enjoying this game, now im stuck in the palace, pissed me right off
It's happening to a lot of people.

For help and compare with others (including those of us who don't have the bug) Did you start the game by avoiding the prologue or did you complete it? What version of the game are you using (HD, HD compressed, compressed)?

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes