BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
tried working it out none of that makes no sense guess imma have to wait until a patch comes out
Extract the file (.bat) in the folder where the game exe is. Double click on the .bat and type 3 to activate the console.

tajlund

Jul 18, 2020
I'm stuck on "take Erina to level 8". The hint is go to her house in the afternoon. It isn't doing anything. Have I hit the end of content for this update?

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
I'm stuck on "take Erina to level 8". The hint is go to her house in the afternoon. It isn't doing anything. Have I hit the end of content for this update?
Have you tried going to the house of the other LIs, Eleanor and Maria? If it doesn't activate like this, you can always try to walk the forest by entering the different locations.

tajlund

Jul 18, 2020
Have you tried going to the house of the other LIs, Eleanor and Maria? If it doesn't activate like this, you can always try to walk the forest by entering the different locations.
Yeah, I tried all that. I don't know what's going on. I'm just going to keep trying to go everywhere at all times a day. Maybe it will eventually trigger. Or maybe it will be all fixed when I enter the game again.

Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Yeah, I tried all that. I don't know what's going on. I'm just going to keep trying to go everywhere at all times a day. Maybe it will eventually trigger. Or maybe it will be all fixed when I enter the game again.
I haven't had any problems with the quests, except that sometimes they wouldn't trigger when you entered the area if you didn't do it from a certain area (or it wasn't working right the first time), so I'm not sure how you can solve the problem.

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
The compressed version works the same as the others, you download it, install it in a folder and run the game.

No, in fact I have finished all the main story of the current version without problems.

I've tried several times and it doesn't get me stuck in the palace or anywhere else.

What I just noticed is that even though Romilda is dead she keeps showing up around the palace:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Welp, I believe you have to call the Ghostbusters for this one.

Fiksel

Jul 17, 2020
Game is about pimping or at least that's what tittle suggests but dev has no intent to add any pimping scenes and just do harem..

Well, personally I'm salty as fuck regardless of that whateva crappy reasons given..

Please remove "prostitution" tag if there is not gonna be any scenes about that

SirDraconis

Jul 12, 2017
Game is about pimping or at least that's what tittle suggests but dev has no intent to add any pimping scenes and just do harem..

Well, personally I'm salty as fuck regardless of that whateva crappy reasons given..

Please remove "prostitution" tag if there is not gonna be any scenes about that
Woah Woah where did this come from, i was under the impression that there would be pimping scenes just not a ton due to the work, they are not adding any now, what ?

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Woah Woah where did this come from, i was under the impression that there would be pimping scenes just not a ton due to the work, they are not adding any now, what ?
For now the only scenes in the brothel are between the LIs and the MC (I don't know how they are, I only go to the brothel when the missions force me). For what the Dev said, the intention is not to include scenes between the LIs and the clients, at least in the short term (maybe when the game is more developed he does it). The brothel is more thought of as a way to earn money, while the sex scenes will be more abundant in the harem part of the game (according to their own words, the game will be more focused on the harem than on prostitution)

Personally, the fact that there are scenes of how LIs prostitute themselves matters little (or nothing) to me, since there is no possibility that I will make them sleep with anyone other than the MC. In fact in my game I have a nice brothel that does not accept clients (neither now nor in the future).

The truth is that I would have preferred to be able to choose which LIs work in the brothel and which ones don't: none of them would work in the brothel. At least he has promised that there will be opportunities to get LIs out of the brothel (which I will do without hesitation)

Reactions: CrimsoNRiasDxD

SirDraconis

Jul 12, 2017
Well the game is called im a pimp in another world, so i would hope we get some client pimp scenes , not having any would just feel counter intuitive to the title of the game and be a slap to the face of the fans that were looking forward to that, i mean its there game and the final decision is theres however that needs to be firmly addressed rather then drag people on with false hope. The game is fun and i like the charecters but man will i be disappointed if there is no client pimp scenes at all :(

Reactions: Dimmuborrgir

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Well the game is called im a pimp in another world, so i would hope we get some client pimp scenes , not having any would just feel counter intuitive to the title of the game and be a slap to the face of the fans that were looking forward to that, i mean its there game and the final decision is theres however that needs to be firmly addressed rather then drag people on with false hope. The game is fun and i like the charecters but man will i be disappointed if there is no client pimp scenes at all :(
I understand your point of view, but from what the Dev has said, prostitution is secondary and the harem is primary. In fact if you want it that way, none of the LIs have to actually prostitute themselves (which makes it even less sense to force them all to be in the brothel). For now (and definitively) I have accepted 0 clients, so the brothel doesn't generate income (nor will it), so the existence or not of scenes in the brothel doesn't matter to me.

In any case, I think (it's my personal opinion) that the lack of those scenes has a lot to do with the intention of focusing more on the harem than on prostitution: many (possibly most) followers of the harem genre are going to avoid those scenes, so it's much more interesting to focus on scenes that are going to enjoy.

SirDraconis

Jul 12, 2017
A positive, update 0.3.1 is being worked on , progress can be checked on the discord , game is still alive and going guys :D

Lyanel

Oct 23, 2017
Error in 0.3, while in trying to get back to the forest after meting the queen.
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 569, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "game/navigation.rpy", line 258, in execute
  File "game/navigation.rpy", line 260, in execute
  File "game/navigation.rpy", line 652, in execute
  File "game/navigation.rpy", line 655, in execute
  File "game/navigation.rpy", line 655, in keywords
  File "game/navigation.rpy", line 656, in keywords
  File "game/navigation.rpy", line 656, in <module>
NameError: name 'sirish_works' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "clock.rpyc", line 542, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 2010, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1998, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/statements.py", line 278, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 569, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 3132, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3276, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3694, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 568, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 432, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3694, in <lambda>
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 443, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 631, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "game/navigation.rpy", line 260, in execute
  File "game/navigation.rpy", line 652, in execute
  File "game/navigation.rpy", line 655, in execute
  File "game/navigation.rpy", line 655, in keywords
  File "game/navigation.rpy", line 656, in keywords
  File "game/navigation.rpy", line 656, in <module>
NameError: name 'sirish_works' is not defined

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
Pimp in another world 0.3.0
Tue Nov 22 19:18:49 2022

SirDraconis

Jul 12, 2017
Public post from Arinasa on their patreon with updates on whats going on We are still in business boys and girls :D

Reactions: NeunCider
3.80 star(s) 5 Votes