I'm about to create a game but i need an artist to help me.

May 30, 2017
As title says im about to create my own game, the script is done and everything and im thinking of using renpy or rpgm. Problem is that i really suck at creating the art. I have tried to use Honeyselect and Koikatsu/Chara but i don't get it as i want it to be.

I could buy some art if you want to create it for me, if the price is right or you could get 50 % of the patreon page but it will of course be an insecure income, you never know if the game will be popular or hated. But with great art i think we can create an awesome story together. Send me a message if you want to help me and also if you are not an good artist it is ok if you are good with working in Honeyselect or Chara. I like those kind of arts as well, or Daz3D or what it is.

If you know someone that i could ask about this, tell me!

If mods think this is the wrong place, please move my thread to the right forum but please don't delete it. :D

Thanks.

Kizuku

Nov 21, 2020
Hey. Couldn't figure out how to send you a DM so I thought I could reply to your post here. I know it's pretty late and not sure if you still need it, but I'm pretty interested in helping you out. I'm in the midst of making a game myself too, so I think we could figure something out.

May 30, 2017
Hey. Couldn't figure out how to send you a DM so I thought I could reply to your post here. I know it's pretty late and not sure if you still need it, but I'm pretty interested in helping you out. I'm in the midst of making a game myself too, so I think we could figure something out.
Hey i didn't see your message until now. :) i send you a message.