Identify I'm bad at remembering games but I remeber the mechanics and the general plot of the story

Tutorial of Whirls

Dec 2, 2020
It was a game where you had to make the character lose levels for the final battle, corrupting her and getting her into dangerous/sexual situations. You had to give her tea to make her not suspicious of you and if you didn't you got a game over. I think they started at level 100? I don't remember.

VidyaNoz

Apr 7, 2021
I remember playing a game with a similar element. You played as the girl, but there was some evil advisor or something. There was a suspicion level and if it maxed out the game ended. I believe the goal was to either solve the big evil plot, or corrupt her. I do remember there being a way to avoid drinking it.. played too many of these games though, I can't remember the name at all.

Reactions: Tutorial of Whirls

Tutorial of Whirls

Dec 2, 2020
I remember playing a game with a similar element. You played as the girl, but there was some evil advisor or something. There was a suspicion level and if it maxed out the game ended. I believe the goal was to either solve the big evil plot, or corrupt her. I do remember there being a way to avoid drinking it.. played too many of these games though, I can't remember the name at all.
Might have been from oneone1 studio's I forgot. There is only one way of avoiding it which is the latter half of the game.

azerty789

May 10, 2017
Can you give us more details about the game that you're looking for?

Engine: RPGM, Unity, Renpy (there are a few RPGs on it too), other
The setting: fantasy, futuristic, modern days, etc...
Details about the main characters: body shape, hair color, art style, etc...
What kind a unusal fetishes were included: pregnancy, urination, vore, etc... (unusal is easier too find compared to vanilla stuff)
Was the game completed or in a WIP state?