Seeking I'm bored: Recommend me a game.

Radest man in red

Jul 1, 2023
I'm bored and I don't know what game to play, recommend a game: no restrictions! These are the games I've already played and liked: Summertime Saga, The Last Barbarian, Manila Shaw: Blakmail Obsession, Pale Carnations, A House in the Rift, Apocalypse, Business of Loving, Depravity, Fantasy Town, Lunars Chosen, Man Of The House, Mythic Manor, Sexnote, Tentacular, Where The Heart Is, Slutcraft Heat of the Sperm, Filf, WVM, My Sister My Roommate, Area 69, 7 Island domain, Miko's Sexual Adventure, Project Atmosphere, Way of Corruption, Dark Magic, Big City's Pleasure, Cyberslayers, Karryn's Prison, UFO, Through the Spacetime, Lust Hunter, Life in Santa County, Defenestration, Brothel Megacorporation, Demon Boy, Milfy City, My New Neighbors, Stranded in Space, Isolated with mom, Insight of You, Something Unlimited, Deviant Desires, Fallen Makina.
I hope that many of you will answer me and I thank you in advance.
daym you even after playing all of those did even play eve alian qeust?!
well i suggest these four
-bunny hunter (stroy about a hunter and bunny girls)
-alien quest eve (the movie alien but lewd)
-princess and conquest (play as a kinght in a word full of princess)
-moon resphy? ( i forgot the name and it was a good game but i was not able to get trough out the puzzels)

crocro0000

Jul 31, 2020
daym you even after playing all of those did even play eve alian qeust?!
well i suggest these four
-bunny hunter (stroy about a hunter and bunny girls)
-alien quest eve (the movie alien but lewd)
-princess and conquest (play as a kinght in a word full of princess)
-moon resphy? ( i forgot the name and it was a good game but i was not able to get trough out the puzzels)
Alien Quest Eve was really interesting, i was looking for alien games in this period; but that gameplay is very boring....any similar suggestion?