I'm collecting some user data for an upcoming next-gen adult game, mind sharing some of your tastes?

Biceptual

May 21, 2018
1. Which style would you rather to see in this upcoming project? (choose one, you can just type the number)
Occidental Realism (i.e. Assassin's Creed Odyssey, Uncharted 4).

2. Which gender identifies you best? Male or female? (choose one)
Male

3. This project will have character creation, which of the following statements suits you best? (choose one)
I'd like to create a male protagonist.

4. This game's events will be customizable to better suit your preferences. Which is your sexual orientation? (choose one)
I'm heterosexual.

5. In which of the following kinks/fetishes are you interested in? (choose as many as you want, in preference order if possible).
Muscle
Domination (the player dominates other characters).
Humiliation (the protagonist humiliates).
Hypnotizing (involves mental control over the character in different ways).Pregnancy (get or induce a pregnant state, no gender restrictions).
Scientific Experimentation (involves the use of bio-engineering or technology in a sexual context).

6. Some adult games involve activities that are not strictly related to sex, like combat, dialogues, story-telling and so on. Which of the following statements suits you best? (choose one)
I like that kind of content, but only as long as those scenes are teasing and hot.
I prefer to have both options: I like being able to go straight to the point if I want, while also having those elements for when I feel like exploring them.

7. Do you own a VR Headset? How interested you'd be in VR Support for this project? (choose one)
I own a VR Headset, but I'm not that interested in VR support.

8. Do you own PC-compatible sex toys? (choose one)
No, I don't.

9. How interested are you in online multiplayer when it comes to adult gaming? (choose one)
I don't like online adult games, I rather keeping these things private.

10. Are you an independent person, financially speaking? (choose one)
Yes

11. How likely are you to support a compromised development project for a high quality game you enjoy and want to keep receiving updates for? (choose one)
Sometimes I support these developments, but I don't usually support in a monthly basis.

Reactions: Imnnearr

JuniorAT

Dec 25, 2017
1. 3
2. 1
3. 3
4. 1
5. 2, 5, 6, 8, 11, 17, 20
6. 2
7. 3
8. 2
9. 2
10. 3
11. 2

Good luck with your project. And please consider releasing your game on Steam as I cannot support it otherwise.

malucojo

Feb 23, 2018
1. Which style would you rather to see in this upcoming project? (choose one, you can just type the number)
Occidental Realism (i.e. Assassin's Creed Odyssey, Uncharted 4).

2. Which gender identifies you best? Male or female? (choose one)
Male

3. This project will have character creation, which of the following statements suits you best? (choose one)
I'd like to create a male protagonist.

4. This game's events will be customizable to better suit your preferences. Which is your sexual orientation? (choose one)
I'm heterosexual.

5. In which of the following kinks/fetishes are you interested in? (choose as many as you want, in preference order if possible).
Muscle
Breast Expansion
Domination (the player dominates other characters).
Hypnotizing (involves mental control over the character in different ways).
Scientific Experimentation (involves the use of bio-engineering or technology in a sexual context).

6. Some adult games involve activities that are not strictly related to sex, like combat, dialogues, story-telling and so on. Which of the following statements suits you best? (choose one)

I prefer to have both options: I like being able to go straight to the point if I want, while also having those elements for when I feel like exploring them.

7. Do you own a VR Headset? How interested you'd be in VR Support for this project? (choose one)

I don't own a VR Headset.

8. Do you own PC-compatible sex toys? (choose one)
No, I don't.

9. How interested are you in online multiplayer when it comes to adult gaming? (choose one)
I don't like online adult games, I rather keeping these things private.

10. Are you an independent person, financially speaking? (choose one)
Yes

11. How likely are you to support a compromised development project for a high quality game you enjoy and want to keep receiving updates for? (choose one)
Sometimes I support these developments, but I don't usually support in a monthly basis.

gg787879

Nov 15, 2018
1. Which style would you rather to see in this upcoming project?

2. Which gender identifies you best? Male or female?

3. This project will have character creation, which of the following statements suits you best?

4. This game's events will be customizable to better suit your preferences. Which is your sexual orientation?

5. In which of the following kinks/fetishes are you interested in?

6. Some adult games involve activities that are not strictly related to sex, like combat, dialogues, story-telling and so on. Which of the following statements suits you best?

7. Do you own a VR Headset? How interested you'd be in VR Support for this project?

8. Do you own PC-compatible sex toys?

9. How interested are you in online multiplayer when it comes to adult gaming?

10. Are you an independent person, financially speaking?

11. How likely are you to support a compromised development project for a high quality game you enjoy and want to keep receiving updates for?

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
1) 3 2) 1 3) 1 4) 1 5) 13, 17, 4, 20, 12 6) 1 7) 3 8) 2 9) 2 10) 1 11) 1

dreamtype

Jan 6, 2022
1. Occidental Realism
2. Male
3. I'd probably replay the game to play both
4. I'm heterosexual.
5. Hypnotizing, Sex-Change
6. I like that kind of content, but only as long as those scenes are teasing and hot.
7. I don't own a VR Headset
8. No, I don't. (own a sex toy)
9. I don't like online adult games, I rather keeping these things private
10. Yes (financially independent)
11. I can't support these projects financially (because privacy reasons)

Last edited:

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
You should turn this into a real poll that asks questions:

Most people are not going to know what occidental means, and won't look it up, so you have to explain what it means. The examples give some clues, but only if they know of those games.

Reactions: 246