VN Ren'Py I'm creating a new game - Trials of Tait!

gamecrunchstudios

Game Developer
Jul 13, 2021
Hi everyone!

Just thought I'd create this post to get some community feedback on a game I've been working on over the last few years, on and off as a hobby. I think I'm finally ready to bring the game to light (probably with a September release date). I have roughly 2000 renders so far and I've started to write the story and create the audio voice narrations. It's a slow burn story about family in a small town, divided by greed and lust for power with plently of NSFW scenes included in! I also want to open up future development of the story to the public! Think of it as the public gets to decide what characters they want to focus on for the next release.

I've been a long time lurker of F95zone and I've loved some of the games that have come out over the last few years. I'd love to get your advice on how I can go about publishing my game. Are there any stickys or guides showing any recommended steps? Or is it as easy as posting in the Games forum?

Also - please feel free to ask me anything about the game!
Thanks!
Game Crunch Studios

Edit - Added an poster for my game!

Last edited:

ArtofFart

Jul 22, 2021
hello i like your woman all woman look nice and i want play game to make semen. can you promes that no woman have penis and if they have it is small penis smaler then mc penis?

septeber soon! :love:

gamecrunchstudios

Game Developer
Jul 13, 2021
hello i like your woman all woman look nice and i want play game to make semen. can you promes that no woman have penis and if they have it is small penis smaler then mc penis?

septeber soon! :love:
So the game will have many kinks ;) but all of them are optional - you can play through as a completely vanilla novel!

DearLegend37

Compressor
Dec 20, 2019
Good luck with your game. :)
Just follow the rules here and use the template to post your game in the forum.
Any future tags about the game?

Carrera

Jun 25, 2017
Katherine Tait - one of the main protagonists!
If true, the title would have more,,, of everything if you changed it to Katherine's Trials, Tait just sounds,,,,,,,,,,, bad. Or at least use a more common spelling of the name Tate. Not completely sure of the rest of the world but in the southern U.S. when someone sees "Tate" they think of a name of a person. I see Tait and I think someone's trying to be funny or witty and failing miserably at it.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Generic models we've seen many times. Sounds like fem protagonist rape magnet simulator. Who knows, maybe it will have something special, but it doesn't look too exciting at a glance imo. Good luck though.

gamecrunchstudios

Game Developer
Jul 13, 2021
Generic models we've seen many times. Sounds like fem protagonist rape magnet simulator. Who knows, maybe it will have something special, but it doesn't look too exciting at a glance imo. Good luck though.
Hopefully the story, animations and voice acting can set this apart! Although this is my very first game so I'll take in any feedback for future releases and new games!

gamecrunchstudios

Game Developer
Jul 13, 2021
Good luck with your game. :)
Just follow the rules here and use the template to post your game in the forum.
Any future tags about the game?
Thanks for this - super useful! So far some tags I have are; 3DCG, Animated, Anal Sex, Bdsm, Blackmail, Cheating, Creampie, Group sex, Humiliation, Incest, Interracial, Milf, Romance (to name a few!)