VN Others Completed I'm Gonna Nurse You [Final] [Trabulance]

KOR

Certified Fapper of F95z
Jun 3, 2017
22208.jpg

Overview:
Life in the medical world can be interesting. Shortly after finally attaining his dream of becoming a doctor, Nakagawa Shinobu is asked to transfer to St. Michael's Nursing School as a substitute teacher. Since the person asking him to make this transfer is none other than Maioka Kaede, the first woman he ever fell in love with and also his own foster mother, how could he ever refuse?

The nursing school is full of young, beautiful nurses-in-training, complete with the cutest nurse outfits out there. Despite his desire to be a professional, Shinobu knows old feelings can be sparked back up with just a simple hit of a switch... making any kind of professionalism a thing of the past.​

Thread Updated: 2017-12-28
Release Date: 2001-03-02 (JP), 2003-06-24 (EN)
Original Title: 看護しちゃうぞ
Aliases: Kango Shichauzo, Kango Shicyauzo
Developer: Trabulance
Publisher: JAST USA
Censorship: None
Version: Final
Language: English
Voices: Japanese
VNDB:
Length: Medium (10-30 hours)
Sequel: I'm Gonna Nurse You 2
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Thanks to EchoZulu for non-DRM game packaged with walkthrough.

EV28P1.jpg EV52.jpg EV62P2.jpg EV70.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
PowerISO... while installing I was asked to install 2 other programs and make bing my search engine. Removed the checkmarks but it still changed settings in my Firefox. Fuck that program. Is there another program we can use to mount these files?

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
WinCDEmu-4.1 should be safe. I used that last time Damontools did the same thing to my browser.

iamvqb

Nov 7, 2016
Wow these games are so old, i remember the 1st time i play it :D. Still a freshman in highschool

Reactions: KOR

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
These are a bit of a trainwreck.

Go here for unecm.exe drag and drop to decode the .ecm extensions.

Then you can mount them with Windows, you just need to convert them to .iso format first. I used this one.

groove888

Apr 12, 2017
Thanks thanatos for the tool really helpful. Even though the game is missing the crack.
I'm getting error upon error trying to run this.

KOR

Certified Fapper of F95z
Jun 3, 2017
Thanks thanatos for the tool really helpful. Even though the game is missing the crack.
I'm getting error upon error trying to run this.
I forgot but the file has a crack in cd2 probably! will search for it later!

Ialdabaoth

Mar 2, 2017
Wow, Trabulance games... These babies take me back. The dumbest thing is that all of their 1st Person kissing scenes all look the damn same XD

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
I still couldn't get it to work under Windows 10 x64, never got asked for disc 2 during install. It says it's the play disc, seems to be just dummy data and a second copy of directx, looks like a waste of 300MB. No errors on launch just doesn't start for me.

fungs

Jan 10, 2017
I still couldn't get it to work under Windows 10 x64, never got asked for disc 2 during install. It says it's the play disc, seems to be just dummy data and a second copy of directx, looks like a waste of 300MB. No errors on launch just doesn't start for me.
Same here, never asked for disk 2

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
I think it has one of the old awful DRM things in it too, Windows event log was throwing errors for secdrv.sys around the time I installed this I think. Got rid of the registry entries and the problem went away. Probably best to run this one in an XP VM if you got one set up.

fungs

Jan 10, 2017
1) mount CD1
2) run exe file and install. Dont bother creating a shortcut to desktop or start menu when you install. Since you will use a different start up exe than the original. remember the directory you installed to.
3) unmount CD1 and mount CD2.
4) go to the virtual drive for cd2 and copy the following files:

VKangUS.suf, VKangUST.exe, VKANGUS.cnt, dsetup.dll

then paste said files into the directory that you installed CD1 at. When asked to replace files, look at the files and see which one actually has data. whichever one says 0kb just replace over it.
5)unmount all CD’s
6)Get crack from Kango Shichauzo 2 - Is The Sorority House Burning [Trabulance]
Re-name that crack to VKANGUS. EXE
Install it like another crack
Set compatibility mode for windows xp (service pack 2) and run as administrator.

That work for me.

KOR

Certified Fapper of F95z
Jun 3, 2017
1) mount CD1
2) run exe file and install. Dont bother creating a shortcut to desktop or start menu when you install. Since you will use a different start up exe than the original. remember the directory you installed to.
3) unmount CD1 and mount CD2.
4) go to the virtual drive for cd2 and copy the following files:

VKangUS.suf, VKangUST.exe, VKANGUS.cnt, dsetup.dll

then paste said files into the directory that you installed CD1 at. When asked to replace files, look at the files and see which one actually has data. whichever one says 0kb just replace over it.
5)unmount all CD’s
6)Get crack from Kango Shichauzo 2 - Is The Sorority House Burning [Trabulance]
Re-name that crack to VKANGUS. EXE
Install it like another crack
Set compatibility mode for windows xp (service pack 2) and run as administrator.

That work for me.
I'm sure the installation was easier! Can't remember btw!

Eurekachan26

Feb 2, 2018
I have a problem I been trying to solve with Superelmo but nothing works so far.

I mount both disks to install the game. After finish, I try click "play" the game, but nothing happen, like if I never gave the order. I go to the exe and click it several times to open it but nothing happen. Its when I change the exe for the crack exe from the game two, when the game finally open, but the game never play BGM. The second disk is mounted but no BGM. Voices only works if I use the Windows XP service pack 2 compaitibility but thats it, no BGM at all. Also for some reason the game never save setting either, despite I open it as an admin.

Btw, I can play perfectly fine the Nurse You game 2, so I dont think is my pc or anything, something might be missing or dunno. If someone else had this problem or know the solution, would be great to know.