Seeking im just searching for something like this

abs1nthe53

Oct 12, 2019
hey people, im new at the forum. im looking for like "you create you play" game, other saying i want the every controllable function of the game can be reachable by me. is there any? (not cartoonish,created by unity etc.)

Reactions: Line of lust

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Assuming I have understood your request correctly...

abs1nthe53

Oct 12, 2019
dude i was talking about the game at your sign :( i didnt even realise the reddit section. i will look after it :(

abs1nthe53

Oct 12, 2019
im looking for something more playable, i want all of the character control and the design. not fan of the story based games (3d for sure)

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Can you describe your request better then?
What do you mean by "you create you play"? And what does "i want the every controllable function of the game can be reachable by me. " mean?

They both sound like you are looking for a CYOA or something like Lilith's throne but they are text based.

abs1nthe53

Oct 12, 2019
i mean i want to control the character like by mouse or keyboard? i dont want anything text based. just like i wanna create my character and do ma thing

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
i mean i want to control the character like by mouse or keyboard? i dont want anything text based. just like i wanna create my character and do ma thing
Some games by Illusion are like that but otherwise you could look up for Skyrim sex mods? There are many good ones.