Others I'm looking about artists (or users) that already works and have an account on ITCH.io - Slushe - and some other to have real info about this sites...

Dag Robertson

2D Artist
Game Developer
Jun 20, 2017
HI
In real it'already wrote all in the title.... Anyway

I'm here and with great revolution of these two last here ( and the next I think) at least 3-5 years , many sites and rules will be changed , implemented , modify etc.... (e.g. see the "prohibition" of Patreon about all related to the tag incest, or the prohibition to let see in public nude images (even if you are a declared creator of games or comic for adults; same thing on YT, or the new rules about Paypal that don't want give the permission to work with subscribestar because they allow the incest theme , and so on....) I mentioned only one tag but there are many other...

So i saw this new (new for me ) possibility on
Baraagh
Slushe
Itch.io
and now also Deviant art and ArtStation have opened and amplify much more the "sell section"

So I wanted have an opinion from artists (or members) that already use those sites (even if they don't create specifically the tag I had mentioned) , but I was curious if they are serious, have their following, it's easy or difficult to manage them, and so on... Because sincerely I really tired about Patreon and many other...

Thanks for you comments

Last edited: