Seeking I'm looking for a game where you seducing are a girl who is already a nymphomaniac

Koot123

May 8, 2022
I'm looking for a game where youseducing are a girl who is already a nymphomaniac and fucks with one or more characters (ms is not Betta, but at least a full-fledged participant)

Reactions: rgnar62

kharza

Jan 23, 2018
Oral lessons - This is the closest example I can give. You can enter into a relationship with a slutty girl, which eventually can turn into a romantic one.
Hentai lifestyle - This one kind of fits the description. In it you can choose from multiple nymphomaniac girls, but I don´t know if you can call it seduction because you only enter into an open relationship with them basically. If you are looking for something depraved I´d recommend this one.

Reactions: Koot123

TheFamilyDog

Jan 25, 2022
I have to agree, Hentai lifestyle is so full of sex with varies woman that one's choice becomes whom you're not having sex with that day.

Koot123

May 8, 2022
Oral lessons - This is the closest example I can give. You can enter into a relationship with a slutty girl, which eventually can turn into a romantic one.
Hentai lifestyle - This one kind of fits the description. In it you can choose from multiple nymphomaniac girls, but I don´t know if you can call it seduction because you only enter into an open relationship with them basically. If you are looking for something depraved I´d recommend this one.
thanks bro!!!