4.40 star(s) 9 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
thumb.png

Overview:
“Hey, Kou-chin. Sorry to bug you but, will you help me study?”
It was a Saturday. There was still a month of summer vacation to go.
Due to complicated family circumstances, Kouta - “Kou-chin” - who lives alone meet Chieri - “Chi-chan” - a classmate of Kouta’s at the conbini near his house.
Chi-chan oozed sex. Her big tits and lazily protruding ass were a distraction from whatever he was supposed to be helping her with.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2020-02-26
Release Date: Japanese 2016-08-12, English 2020-02-14
Original Title: バカだけどチンチンしゃぶるのだけはじょうずなちーちゃん
Aliases: Chieri's Dumb But She's A World Class D*cksucker, Baka Dakedo Chinchin Shaburu no Dake wa Jouzu na Chii-chan
Developer: Orcsoft Team Goblin
Publisher: Fakku
Censored: No
Version: 1.01 with Afterstory
Language: English
Voices: Japanese
Length: Short (2 - 10 hours)
VNDB:
Related Anime:
Store: - -
Other Games: Link
Genre:

Changelog:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -

Thanks to superelmo for sharing the game
sssss.jpg sss.jpg ssss.jpg s.jpg ss.jpg 001.thumb.jpg 004.thumb.jpg sql.jpg g.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Horalover

May 7, 2017
Title: "Chieri's Dumb But She's A World Class D*cksucker"
Man, the secondary title is so much better than "oral lessons with chii chan". Somebody really took a lot of liberties with translating that title.

Tag: [Virgin]
[x]Doubt
Didn't know the virgin tag applied to men as well on this site tbh.

I guess this game is something like KanoBitch, except without the NTR flashbacks and just the gyaru vanilla sex with occasional nods to "Hey, I had sex a lot before you. etc"

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
The story is well written and interesting, sometimes funny and sometimes getting into sadder tones. Instead of a nice and serious girl changed into slut, here we have a character under the mask of slut but in fact, a good-natured, caring, and cute if a somewhat insecure girl, that by the power of the main protagonist improves her grades and gets into a vanilla relationship full of hot, loving sex.

Great art, good sex scenes, and a surprisingly good plot. The heroine is the nicest slut ever. :love:

Orcsoft Team Goblin
SOUKA!
512563_goblin-slayer-meme-1-1 (1).jpg

:rolleyes::sneaky: Orcs, Goblins, they never change... SOUKA!

Last edited:

Ratnedalu

Jan 11, 2018
Oh haaaaaaaaaaaaaeeeeeeeeeellllll yas. I loved this H-anime.
Title: "Chieri's Dumb But She's A World Class D*cksucker"
Man, the secondary title is so much better than "oral lessons with chii chan". Somebody really took a lot of liberties with translating that title.

Tag: [Virgin]
[x]Doubt
Didn't know the virgin tag applied to men as well on this site tbh.

I guess this game is something like KanoBitch, except without the NTR flashbacks and just the gyaru vanilla sex with occasional nods to "Hey, I had sex a lot before you. etc"
Nah, its one of those cheesy "complete and total slut who sucks off every guy in a 5 mile radius but somehow is still a virgin", if I recall from the anime.

Seagal

Oct 10, 2017
If you like it, and want more Orcsoft titles then please show up and support this. Orcsoft is open to releasing more titles if the sales are good enough, but if not then we'll likely never see them again, at least not officially and not uncensored.

Orcsoft makes some of the best nukige, and always with amazingly detailed art, as you can see with this title here. It would be a damn shame if there's no more uncensored official releases from them. So please show up if you like it!

4.40 star(s) 9 Votes