I looked at the tags on VNDB
and see sexual hair eating
no kink shaming- but wow, never heard that one before

Ratnedalu

Jan 11, 2018
I looked at the tags on VNDB
and see sexual hair eating
no kink shaming- but wow, never heard that one before
In the anime it was her with a couple pubes from a blowjob. Not pleasant, but not as weird as it sounds.

Reactions: Cesco

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
Ah,remember the animation.
Fair warning for the very specific subset of people actually looking for it:
Gyaru aint a virgin(far from it really),girl has gotten around.
So if you are looking for that whole gap-moe "looks like a tramp but aint"-trope you wont find it here(alas she behaves surprisingly loyal,which is rather rare for the stereotype).

Taoren

Jun 21, 2017
This art is really nice, are there any other works by this artist that have English translations?
EROGE! Sex and Games Make Sexy Games and Maggot Baits are two other games also done by the same artist, Hamashima Shigeo. I do wanna warn you though, Maggot Baits is pretty hardcore.

Reactions: superelmo

Ratnedalu

Jan 11, 2018
Ah,remember the animation.
Fair warning for the very specific subset of people actually looking for it:
Gyaru aint a virgin(far from it really),girl has gotten around.
So if you are looking for that whole gap-moe "looks like a tramp but aint"-trope you wont find it here(alas she behaves surprisingly loyal,which is rather rare for the stereotype).
I thought she was a virgin? Hadn't done it with her boyfriend yet, and her boyfriend was the first. Before that she did many other things, but not lost her virginity? Been a while since I saw the animation.
MORE FAIR WARNING:
The guy who made this had some sorta pubes fetish. Pubes. Everywhere.
NOTE ABOUT PROTAG:
He's fat, but he's not "Ugly Bastard" fat. He looks like a fat guy, not like the usual fat prot-/ant-agonist who is just dozens upon dozens of rolls of fat. A guy so fat, his lips have rolls of fat.
The protagonist is not grotesquely drawn like most fat guys are.

• Haha
Reactions: Miss Ice Cream.

Taoren

Jun 21, 2017
Was gonna preorder this when it was first announced on the Fakku Forum (literally a year ago) but with the way they handled Honey Select and how this particular game ended up being delayed with barely any notice (supposed to be released back in summer and delays happen, I get it, but wished they outright said it instead of giving a pretty late response in September which by then it was obvious), it's a good thing I decided not to. I'm still planning on buying it but only after the extra story is released.

The fact that the side story was not finished/included despite them saying they were working on it and that they are some translation/grammatical errors which should've been caught during the QC they had are still apparent (the green eyes post earlier was pretty funny). They also need to iron out some of the UI bugs like the exit window not appearing correctly and some screen flickering. Glad this got translated as I was looking forward to it after playing the original game and watching the OVAs but for how long this took, was expecting a more solid product.

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
I thought she was a virgin? Hadn't done it with her boyfriend yet, and her boyfriend was the first. Before that she did many other things, but not lost her virginity? Been a while since I saw the animation.
Maybe you are thinking of a different animation(though Im not even aware of a non-rape one that features a virgin gyaru heh,such a niche fetish).
Even VNDB lists her as non-virgin so yeah.

Superk

May 21, 2017
Booo. Kinda wished that they came with 100% saves. I like reading my H, but not skipping through dialog.

kingbw

Apr 12, 2018
Can someone help? I have my pc set to japanese locale but, looks like it keeps running into an error whenever I try to run it

Apr 12, 2018
Is the artist for this game the same for Eroge! Sex and Games Make Sexy Games? The lips, eyes and especially the sweat on the body all remind me of that game, and the main girl here looks like a reskin of Momoka.

Apr 12, 2018
Can someone help? I have my pc set to japanese locale but, looks like it keeps running into an error whenever I try to run it
Instead of changing your whole pc's locale, I'd recommend using Locale Emulator. The name explains itself, and from my experience it's the best locale changer available.

Actually, the game is officially released in english, so there is probably no need to use any sort of locale change.

Cesco

Jul 15, 2017
I really wanna help support this whole thing they're starting up. But I just remembered why I can't seem to get into VNs.
Not exactly the biggest fan of fat fuck MCs that overdescribe a girl's ass for like 10 pages.
Just a lot of unnecessary padding that makes me wanna Ctrl.
Are all Orcsoft games gonna be like this?
Matter of fact, are all Jap VNs like this?
I feel like I must have been reading the exceptions then.

Last edited:
Reactions: Miss Ice Cream.

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
I really wanna help support this whole thing they're starting up. But I just remembered why I can't seem to get into VNs.
Not exactly the biggest fan of fat fuck MCs that overdescribe a girl's ass for like 10 pages.
Just a lot of unnecessary padding that makes me wanna Ctrl.
Are all Orcsoft games gonna be like this?
Matter of fact, are all Jap VNs like this?
I feel like I must have been reading the exceptions then.
Yup most VNs are like this, describing things in the most poetic way possible. If you're reading LNs or any kind of text-focused books, then you'll see that VNs are just the same with an addition of 'Visual' and sound, so it's not just Japan. Though there are some VNs that attempt to get to the point instead of dragging the situation, mostly the ones that have gameplay.

Reactions: Cesco

kingbw

Apr 12, 2018
Instead of changing your whole pc's locale, I'd recommend using Locale Emulator. The name explains itself, and from my experience it's the best locale changer available.

Actually, the game is officially released in english, so there is probably no need to use any sort of locale change.
Thanks but still can't get it to work

Edit: Got it to work after I restarted

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 9 Votes