[R> Other] [R>Proofreader] [R>Translator] Unpaid I'm looking for a translator or editor

Paloma Studio

Mar 2, 2020
Project:
- Bad Days
Developer:
- Paloma Studio
Looking for:
- Translator & Editor
Employment Type:
- Unpaid
Work commitment:
- Enough hour to translate or edit each update
Job Description:
- I need someone that can edit my grammar or someone that can directly translate the game from Spanish language.

Last edited:
Reactions: HotVenusStudios

grisax

Oct 12, 2020
Hello, I'm enjoying 0.1 of your game atm and if you're fine with me not being a native speaker, I'd like to proofread and fix your English writing. My Spanish is totally not sufficient, but the little I know might help me to find out the original meaning in honestly quite broken English.
For starters the most disturbing is that in 1st Chloe's scene (tickling) she's referred as "he" in text, which destroys otherwise great scene. ;)

Reactions: Paloma Studio

Paloma Studio

Mar 2, 2020
Hello, I'm enjoying 0.1 of your game atm and if you're fine with me not being a native speaker, I'd like to proofread and fix your English writing. My Spanish is totally not sufficient, but the little I know might help me to find out the original meaning in honestly quite broken English.
For starters the most disturbing is that in 1st Chloe's scene (tickling) she's referred as "he" in text, which destroys otherwise great scene. ;)
could you contact me by discord?