I'm looking for Free playtesters for my VN. You get to play before anybody else!

OppaiMan.com

Adult Games Platform
Donor
May 14, 2020
F95 Header logo.jpg

Hi!

I'm getting my Visual Novel ready for release! I spent 10 months working on it and need play testers to check if everything is working without bugs.

This is a Free Opportunity and you don't need any skill to do it. Simply play the game and report your experience.

Leave a message in this thread and I'll send you the download link!

Description: You’re a young man trying to find out what happened to your father. But in doing so, you ended up having an accident that erased some of your memories. Now, with a clean slate, you moved to another town to start college. In your freshman life, you will meet several girls in a new world filled with fun, mystery, and sex.

ep1_wed_juliaroom_julia_confident_talks.jpg rewards_ep1_julia_5.jpg ep1_wed_lilyhome_lily_done.jpg ep1_mon_lilyhome_bathroom_lily3.jpg ep1_wed_chloeroom_chloe_speaks.jpg rewards_ep1_alyssa_pose5.jpg ep1_mon_simonhome_neighbor_emily_mirror4.png

BigPaul

Modder
Oct 9, 2017
Hello, the pictures of the characters look pretty good. (Y)

Last edited:

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
how can visual novel have bugs :rolleyes:
It can easily have bugs due to different routes, character stats, mini-games. Being a DIK for example is a visual novel and has an ungodly amount of variables due to lots of minigames, various stats attached to various characters and dozens upon dozens little alternate choices that affect these variables.

So its entirelly possible that everything works fine except combination 752 which is the result of choosing specific options from a list of 40 of them. Testing all these by one person is rather... tedious.

Sometimes even with dedicated beta testers some bugs remain. Never seen a bugfix release for a title thats labelled as Visual Novel yourself? I've seen plenty :geek:

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
The art looks fantastic, I think your game is going to do great! Willing to help if you can wait 4 days or so for great feedback when I have more free time!