I'm looking for Free playtesters for my VN. You get to play before anybody else!

Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Feb 7, 2019
If you need more playtesters you can message me i would like to participate.

Reactions: OppaiMan.com

Godmodeon

Jan 29, 2021
I can help if you are interested. You can either dm here or at my Discord link.

Discord: Godmodeon#9905

Lord Boruto

Feb 22, 2019
Looks like a harem theme game,interesting by the looks of the renders, by the way it's a very good option renpy, so good choice there,let me see, a man of 20-25 years old moves to a new city looking to start again,and there are womens everywhere in the city bla bla,your choises afects what the fate expects to our protagonist,i would like to test the game if you like

gionosis

May 1, 2020
I am interested to help out, are you looking for a certain format in the report?

Last edited:

OppaiMan.com

Adult Games Platform
Donor
May 14, 2020
Right now I'm processing the bugs reported by the first 10 people that replied to this thread.

After I patch the game, I'll invite more people to playtest it.

If you don't get invited to playtest FreshWomen, you'll get notified when it releases for everyone in the Games Section.

Space Cat

May 9, 2020
Let me know if you're still looking for more testers, after you're done with bug processing . I can help, for sure. That said, your game pics look, indeed, fresh. :D

I can also help with proofreading.

lynnaan

Apr 27, 2020
Hey, if you’re still looking for someone, I’d like to be a part of it. I’m also a writer in my spare time, so I can suggest you some ideas about the story

Sereni

Nov 16, 2019
Right now I'm processing the bugs reported by the first 10 people that replied to this thread.

After I patch the game, I'll invite more people to playtest it.

If you don't get invited to playtest FreshWomen, you'll get notified when it releases for everyone in the Games Section.
It seems that your game is leaked :(
https://f95zone.to/threads/freshwomen-v0-1-3-oppai-man.79740/

Why do you not support a mac-version of your game? It is easy to convert it in the renpy-tool. (3 clicks...) You could get more patreons this way. (For Android an IOS versions is extra software required).