Seeking I'm looking for games what there is romance with prostitutu or make pragnant prostitutues, or just games that there is prostitute npc that i can pay

Apr 1, 2022
i'm looking for games where i can do romance with prostitutes, or make pragnant prostitutes as a male protagonis.
i like girl like Gwyneth from peasant's quest, girl who don't thinks prostitution is bad, and like money
games I've played that i remember are summertime saga and peasant's quest
also, i like just pay to hooker for sex, without romance.
i really appreciate if someone help me.

( i hate loli style girl, and Honey Select style graphic +

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Monster Girl Club Bifrost - is a brothel management sim where you do that. I dont remember pregnancy as an option but you are a male protag.

Apr 1, 2022
thx, but i remeber that i've already play this game after i read this commentary, and i fortget to write that i don't want game like brothe management, sorry mate

Chikabowhow

Oct 13, 2019
Don't know if you played it, but Lewd Town Adventures has some prostitutes you can pay. There's also The Fate of Irnia. It's a game I haven't played for a while, so I'm not too sure, but I think you can pay one prostitute to have sex with Parasite Black. I gues there's Something Unlimited, but you don't really pay the prostitutes since they work for you. There's also Third Crisis, which I like a lot, but you're not paying the prostitutes, you are the prostitute:LOL:

Reactions: Shangus523-325
Apr 1, 2022
Don't know if you played it, but Lewd Town Adventures has some prostitutes you can pay. There's also The Fate of Irnia. It's a game I haven't played for a while, so I'm not too sure, but I think you can pay one prostitute to have sex with Parasite Black. I gues there's Something Unlimited, but you don't really pay the prostitutes since they work for you. There's also Third Crisis, which I like a lot, but you're not paying the prostitutes, you are the prostitute:LOL:
i've already played third crisis and parasite black are quite good games, and lewd town's graphic is not my type. but the fate of irnia has quite good art style! thx

Reactions: Chikabowhow