• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

[R>Translator] I'm looking for someone who can translate my game from Spanish to English, or from mechanic english to english

Altered Vision

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2019
Project:
(Renpy)(VN)
The name of the project is "Cunning Game" (Possibly changed) The game is a visual novel. It goes around a thousand lines of text so far.

Developer:

I am the creator

Patreon : (Is in creation)

Looking for:

I am looking for someone who can translate the game from Spanish to English, or from mechanical English to English.

Employment Type:

Income distribution, a percentage.

Work commitment:

This is my first game, for now it is a job of 2 hours a day, but as soon as I can get more help I will be able to work more on this project.

Preferred method of contact:

Discord.

Job Description:
-

Additional comments:
-

Jamie68Woods

Apr 21, 2018
I can help you with that, plus I will help you manage your patron (to post English in good grammar and lesser errors) and take care of the discord server as we go up the journey of establishing and making the game more and more appealing.

I even have some writing ideas for it, so we can make the story great together.

Let me know if it suits you, I don't know spanish to be honest, but I can translate and correct the said "mechanical english" to proper english.

Altered Vision

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2019
I can help you with that, plus I will help you manage your patron (to post English in good grammar and lesser errors) and take care of the discord server as we go up the journey of establishing and making the game more and more appealing.

I even have some writing ideas for it, so we can make the story great together.

Let me know if it suits you, I don't know spanish to be honest, but I can translate and correct the said "mechanical english" to proper english.
That would be perfect for me, although I would like to tell you before I started. The game would be based on "HS" and, unlike the others, this game has history and does not go to "action" very fast. Such as "Wife and mother" or something similar to "Milfy city".
Is this to your liking?

Jamie68Woods

Apr 21, 2018
That would be perfect for me, although I would like to tell you before I started. The game would be based on "HS" and, unlike the others, this game has history and does not go to "action" very fast. Such as "Wife and mother" or something similar to "Milfy city".
Is this to your liking?
Yes definitely.
All the good games out there come with some decent flow of game, story play and main/side quests to complete.

I have played over 50 adult games in VN style so far and I have a good knowledge of the story flow, what makes the people love the game and what causes them to be irritated and not come back as often.

I have played both the games too, I won't mind theme based on that, but may be we can develop it into something even nicer with time :)

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
I am a professional native-English proofreader, and I also speak and read Spanish fluently. Please see my sig for references. Please contact me via PM if you'd like to discuss my working with you.