[S>Writer] Unpaid I'm looking to join a serious team

Darksidepsicotic

Feb 2, 2020
I am a writer, I have written several stories that are interesting for games half are my own stories, the other half are stories based on movies or video games
Thanks in advance for your reply

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Hey there, welcome to f95zone.

I think that if you share part of your stories/writing and if you speak about what you are looking for, will help people to know what to ask/expect from you.
For example what kind of fetishes exist on your stories, which ones will definitly not be there... Are all the stories adult focused?
Every little detail improves the chance of finding the right team to work with.

Enjoy your stay here
Cheers

Last edited:

Darksidepsicotic

Feb 2, 2020
Hey there, welcome to f95zone.

I think that if you share part of your stories/writing and if you speak about what you are looking for, will help people to know what to ask/expect from you.
For example what kind of fetishes exist on your stories, which ones will definitly not be there... Are the stories adult focused?
Every little detail improves the chance of finding the right team to work with.

Enjoy your stay here
Cheers

Thanks the good thing about my stories is that they can be easily adapted to the taste of the players so all fetishes are welcome of course also to the possibilities of others in the team, about what I'm looking for well I have stories that remain on different platforms unity unreal engine renpy my goal is to share and tell my stories and that others can enjoy them

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Please state what kind of payment you're offering. Unpaid, Paid or Revenue Share.

Darksidepsicotic

Feb 2, 2020
Please state what kind of payment you're offering. Unpaid, Paid or Revenue Share.

at the moment I don't want money Just demonstrate my creation skills and in the future if the team considers paying me I leave the percentage or the amount to the team's decision

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Oh so you're offering services? Then you used the wrong prefix mate.

Edit: Fixed tags

Deimacos

Apr 5, 2018
Oh so you're offering services? Then you used the wrong prefix mate.

Edit: Fixed tags
Why is artist 3D and programmer up there? isn't he offering writing?

Thanks the good thing about my stories...
Still, it'd be great if you could link to them or say which games your stories are featured in, this is so that people can have a look at them and see if your style fits with what they want.

Reactions: Kthulian

Darksidepsicotic

Feb 2, 2020
Why is artist 3D and programmer up there? isn't he offering writing?

Still, it'd be great if you could link to them or say which games your stories are featured in, this is so that people can have a look at them and see if your style fits with what they want.

In which I work more are adventure, mystery, terror and fantastic but I would be interested in other types of stories