• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

I'm making a game, Futa prision (futa on male)

Ninja Head

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2023
1d-02.jpg

Hello, I am Ninja Head, Graphic Designer and I have recently started creating futa prision (a game) for fun, I do it in my free time, the game genre is mainly futanari, futa on male, female domination, tall girl, gts. (My native language is Spanish).

Anyway, context of the story

Futa prison: It tells the story of Sato, an ordinary young university student.

One day while he was about to play video games, he notices a magical portal in his room.

Out of curiosity, he enters it and is transported to a world ruled by futanaris.

Unfortunately for him, the invocation of the portal was made by a thief who was escaping from some guards. He used the portal to summon anyone and blame them. Our protagonist is taken to prison for a crime he did not commit.

Sato finds himself trapped in an unusual prison, where the guards are women who are over 2.5 meters tall and are armed with large red sticks between their legs.

Now, Sato must embark on a desperate quest to discover how to escape this unique prison where men are treated like sex toys.
---------
As he progresses in his adventure, he will unravel the strange history of this world and discover why it is dominated by futas.
---------
game progress:

I go 38 pages between dialogues, history, boss ideas, 4 bosses already raised, the 8th floor at 75% (rpg maker mv), it will be 8 floors.
-----
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The visual style of the game: They will be distributed throughout the games.

Some guardian futas:

The main character Sato.

And finally, an animation idea, it is not yet perfect but I will improve in the future.

Well that's all, you can find me on Patreon as, NinjaHead, (I can't put a link because it won't let me).

The game will be free, what I would like is if you have some crazy and absurd ideas, you can tell me, to make them real in this game, you can also help me with koikatsu cards (to take them as references), as there are quite a few characters (prisoners). men) I will give some of them the names of the collaborators haha.

Game: https://f95zone.to/threads/futa-prision-futa-on-male.184352/#post-12364513

Last edited:
Oct 9, 2020
good and great all together this is definitely what I wanted to see in a futa on male themed game finally, and now they are building everything up well the first taste of images and animations are beautiful, I'm sure we'll see improvements and much more, so I hope it will go well and that this world will expand well with many futanari. I only have 3 curiosities and that's it:
1)Could you also see clearly visible sperm when the futanari come?
2)could penis growth and gigantism also be added in future fetishes? perhaps as an idea we could associate the fact that when a futanari obtains magical power she could grow further.
3)can we also include the growth of the protagonist's belly when the futanari come inside him?

for everything else it continues like this

Ninja Head

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2023
good and great all together this is definitely what I wanted to see in a futa on male themed game finally, and now they are building everything up well the first taste of images and animations are beautiful, I'm sure we'll see improvements and much more, so I hope it will go well and that this world will expand well with many futanari. I only have 3 curiosities and that's it:
1)Could you also see clearly visible sperm when the futanari come?
2)could penis growth and gigantism also be added in future fetishes? perhaps as an idea we could associate the fact that when a futanari obtains magical power she could grow further.
3)can we also include the growth of the protagonist's belly when the futanari come inside him?

for everything else it continues like this
1. I hope so, I'm still exploring the charastudio.
2. If you are going to see gigantism. Also shrinkage.
3. Take it for granted.

Ninja Head

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2023
Hello my friends, I would like your opinion regarding these 2 scenes, one is complete CG animation and the other is video animation.

Which do you like more?

Complete cg:

full animación video

Personally, I like CG animation more, it gives me more freedom and creativity in the dialogues.

Oct 9, 2020
Hello my friends, I would like your opinion regarding these 2 scenes, one is complete CG animation and the other is video animation.

Which do you like more?

Complete cg:

full animación video

Personally, I like CG animation more, it gives me more freedom and creativity in the dialogues.
I'll say it honestly, maybe the first one works well but even video isn't bad at all, in fact it makes things more enjoyable, you could do more CG animation and occasionally use the other one. this way you find a greater balance and give a bit of variety

Reactions: Ninja Head

bambou12

Sep 2, 2019
really like this page very promising futa on male hope to see one warden that like some pet play

Nov 3, 2023
hey man, could u make the futas more broader-thiccer in the faec and body, maybe make tattooes, its very unrealistic look, they look too clean to feminine for being dominant in nature, make them more rougher on the body design, make them look evil and dominant thanks.

and make animation full video instead of CG.

then u have a masterpiece game.

Ninja Head

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2023
el juego es una obra maestra increíble trabajo ya hay una fecha cuando se publique el juego?
Este mes es lo mas seguro. como soy nuevo (me considero aun un novato en esto) es por eso que me estoy demorando un poco, he aprendido mucho y estoy mejorando muchas partes del juego que hice previamente, este mes sale si o si, si no termino el piso 8, subiré la beta hasta donde avance. (lo cual es bastante), esto es para para recibir una buena retroalimentación (critica) y mejorar los futuros pisos del juego.
---
Por ejemplo, al comienzo las pollas enormes, eran un problema al animar, pero aprendí usar los colliders y también mostrar el ano abierto de los hombres al ser penetrados.

Estoy seguro que seguiré descubriendo cosas y mejorare la animación y el estilo visual.

Last edited:

hamsterus

Aug 18, 2018
Will the game be in English or Spanish? I've tried looking at the patreon page but everything is in spanish there too and a bit hard to read. I really like the path you're taking with the game, do you have any plans of releasing a demo?

Oct 9, 2020
Will the game be in English or Spanish? I've tried looking at the patreon page but everything is in spanish there too and a bit hard to read. I really like the path you're taking with the game, do you have any plans of releasing a demo?
I seem to have understood that there will be a demo at the end of this month I think and with a version in both Spanish and English, at least that way I think I understand

Ninja Head

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2023
In both languages, Spanish and English. The demo is at the end of the month. A week in advance to patrons and then it will be public for everyone.

spodermen

Aug 6, 2021
View attachment 2981097

Hello, I am Ninja Head, Graphic Designer and I have recently started creating futa prision (a game) for fun, I do it in my free time, the game genre is mainly futanari, futa on male, female domination, tall girl, gts. (My native language is Spanish).

Anyway, context of the story

Futa prison: It tells the story of Sato, an ordinary young university student.

One day while he was about to play video games, he notices a magical portal in his room.

Out of curiosity, he enters it and is transported to a world ruled by futanaris.

Unfortunately for him, the invocation of the portal was made by a thief who was escaping from some guards. He used the portal to summon anyone and blame them. Our protagonist is taken to prison for a crime he did not commit.

Sato finds himself trapped in an unusual prison, where the guards are women who are over 2.5 meters tall and are armed with large red sticks between their legs.

Now, Sato must embark on a desperate quest to discover how to escape this unique prison where men are treated like sex toys.
---------
As he progresses in his adventure, he will unravel the strange history of this world and discover why it is dominated by futas.
---------
game progress:

I go 38 pages between dialogues, history, boss ideas, 4 bosses already raised, the 8th floor at 75% (rpg maker mv), it will be 8 floors.
-----

The visual style of the game: They will be distributed throughout the games.

Some guardian futas:

The main character Sato.

And finally, an animation idea, it is not yet perfect but I will improve in the future.

Well that's all, you can find me on Patreon as, NinjaHead, (I can't put a link because it won't let me).

The game will be free, what I would like is if you have some crazy and absurd ideas, you can tell me, to make them real in this game, you can also help me with koikatsu cards (to take them as references), as there are quite a few characters (prisoners). men) I will give some of them the names of the collaborators haha.
is this still perhaps open for more characters or?

Ninja Head

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2023
is this still perhaps open for more characters or?
The guardian of each floor is not the only futa, on the 8th floor alone there are about 6 futas, without counting the hidden stories, calculating when the entire game is over there will be more than 100 characters.

Now I'm fixing some bugs on floor 8 and working on floor 7, floor of the Amazons.
CharaStudio-2023-11-30-23-26-42-Render.png

spodermen

Aug 6, 2021
The guardian of each floor is not the only futa, on the 8th floor alone there are about 6 futas, without counting the hidden stories, calculating when the entire game is over there will be more than 100 characters.

Now I'm fixing some bugs on floor 8 and working on floor 7, floor of the Amazons.
View attachment 3132027
Perhaps i may just pass minti over if you need any extra characters for future content