I'm making my first game! give me opinions on what you want to see

Vollezar

Gingers are love. Gingers are life.
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
As others stated, make the game you want. If you are going to try to make a game to please someone else, you'll fail. There will always be someone who dislikes something in your game and others who will demand you add what they want to see or demand you make changes to what's already there. You'll eventually get frustrated and drop the game. Instead, do what you want and then listen to suggestions. If the suggestion suits the story and what you like or are willing to explore add it to the game.

No matter what you do there will always be someone whining about something.

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Guys, I found it: This is the link to that bastard who makes tons of polls, but hasn't released the game he's working on.

https://f95zone.to/members/hakarlman.138841/

He doesn't want to release the game, while he's working a full time programming job, of which he's under contract, what a dumb excuse. He should break his contract and oath like any respectable person.

He should release his game, then do slow updates every 6 months, then watch everyone get upset over slow updates.

What irks me the most is that his polls and posts spark so many questions, debates and discussions, that could potentially help other devs, that's what really pisses me off. What really gets me though, and this infuriates me, is that all that data is indexed by google, and can be searched and found by ANY ONE. THE AUDACITY OF THAT GUY.

edit: i wont respond anymore to this thread in regards to me, as to not derail the OP.

Last edited:

Jun 18, 2018
Number 1 is good art. It's weird how people recommend making a short game or a long game or battle systems when no art has been posted. For all anyone knows this guy has the artistic skills of Shadman.
I'd recommend making a small demo just to show if you can actually do anything. Don't even talk about tags and how often you update the game when you don't have anything. No one can give you feedback for something that doesn't exist.

Reactions: ChadChan3D

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Guys, I found it: This is the link to that bastard who makes tons of polls, but hasn't released the game he's working on.

He doesn't want to release the game, while he's working a full time programming job, of which he's under contract, what a dumb excuse. He should break his contract and oath like any respectable person.

He should release his game, then do slow updates every 6 months, then watch everyone get upset over slow updates.

What irks me the most is that his polls and posts spark so many questions, debates and discussions, that could potentially help other devs, that's what really pisses me off. What really gets me though, and this infuriates me, is that all that data is indexed by google, and can be searched and found by ANY ONE. THE AUDACITY OF THAT GUY.
Count Morado I think you pissed him off.

• Haha
Reactions: Count Morado

Chalker

Aug 8, 2018

motherfucker pretty much every single dev, artist, and writer for adult content starts working a full-time job outside of making adult content, you don't have any more of a burden than anyone else.

Are you dense?

You are grossly overestimating the worth and weight of your opinion.
A small group of degenerates on a pirate-based websites forum aren't an accurate reflection of the general market or consumer base.

Reactions: Icarus Media

Crownyard

Sep 12, 2021
Thank you very much for the feedback and comments, both positive and negative.
For a first experience, it's something very important.

Don't worry about "doing something I don't like." I kept the voting open and even added the option to type in more ideas to get a general idea of things. I won't do something that I don't enjoy or that I find unpleasant, especially since I'm not doing it for monetary purposes.
I'll be using my own extra time and leisure because it's something I want to understand more and delve into. I'll do what I want, but general ideas are always welcome, even to capture something I haven't thought of before.

I have many desires and things I want to try. The idea of the voting was more to focus on a few things and follow through with what I intend to do. As I said before, I don't have a problem with many things, so this generates a very large overthinking of ideas. My intention was just to niche down a little.