I'm not able to donate

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
with Paypal.

I donated to mozilla and that worked, donating here not working.

Says Pay Now, I click that and it says processing then returns to the same Pay Now and no money leaving my account.

Anyone else have this problem?

@Eoin

Reactions: Casual Voyeur

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Not that problem but I get an equally annoying error message "you do not have enough money in your account" ... I mean, WTF. Sort it out Paypal.

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
You should've been able to donate, seeing as you already had the donor badge. I've added you back into the "can donate" group.

Try it now, @freedom.call .

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
You should've been able to donate, seeing as you already had the donor badge. I've added you back into the "can donate" group.

Try it now, @freedom.call .
No luck, tried paying with my card too but same thing happened. Never had this problem before.

Tried 3 different browsers too, just in case. :) Since others don't have any problem it's got to be something I'm missing.
I'll keep on digging (and trying). (y)

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
Its an issue with PayPal, rather than the roles & permissions. There are some others having the same issue.

We're not sure what's causing it at the moment. You'll just have to sit on it for a bit while it gets sorted.

Reactions: DRinWV

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
Its an issue with PayPal, rather than the roles & permissions. There are some others having the same issue.

We're not sure what's causing it at the moment. You'll just have to sit on it for a bit while it gets sorted.
That's good news (for me anyway), I'll sit tight.

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
I'm having the same issue. Spent so much time trying to figure out if something was wrong with my PayPal account or debit cards. That'll teach me to not search the forums first ^^

Reactions: Casual Voyeur

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Well it's good to know that the problem wasn't on my side, because I was trying forever to fix it. Finally ended up adding some money to my GOG wallet to make sure my PayPal account wasn't the problem. There I got redirected from "processing" to a "payment successful" page within seconds. It's good to know that the advertisements cover the server costs at least, so it's probably not a critical issue :)

DrAddy

Luna's Lover
Modder
Donor
Jun 14, 2017
Before I open a new topic, I write here and I hope this fits.
I noticed that PayPal has not yet made a payment for F95Zone this month and it always happens on the 6th of the month, but not this time. Is this because of PayPal or because of F95Zone?
According to my PayPal account the payment is active.