1.70 star(s) 3 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
cover.png

Overview:
Aion is an adventurer who protects the town. He was saving up money by doing dangerous jobs to buy something. Meanwhile, his friend Grace, who works at a tool shop, shows him a gonzo video. It seems that he has decided to treat gonzo as a new product. While fighting the shock and desire within him, Aion earns money with his companions. How to use it…even he doesn’t know.​

Thread Updated: 2024-06-07
Release Date: 2024-01-16
Original Title: まだまだ僕は戦う 彼女のハメ撮りを買うために
Developer: Wandowando
Translator: Reprive
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Version: Final
Language: English (FanTL)
Store:
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

smpl1.png smpl2.png smpl3.png smpl4.png smpl5.png

Last edited by a moderator:

krogine

Dec 3, 2018
so what im gathering is the NTR is mainly from people that are just tangentially associated with the player and if you say, stick to one girlm then you essentially dont get NTR'd but if you constantly switching then every girl gets it at least once

im also gonna assume that while you could go the "no NTR" route there are unavoidable events or scenes like an ending that reveals the girl you were clinging to did in fact get railed on one 5 minute bathroom break or something

Kak99

Jan 23, 2018
so what im gathering is the NTR is mainly from people that are just tangentially associated with the player and if you say, stick to one girlm then you essentially dont get NTR'd but if you constantly switching then every girl gets it at least once

im also gonna assume that while you could go the "no NTR" route there are unavoidable events or scenes like an ending that reveals the girl you were clinging to did in fact get railed on one 5 minute bathroom break or something
So is this game content focus on NTR ?

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
This dev really found his formula and is sticking with it, lol. While I have not played this one, I would assume it plays like the last 3 or 4 from this dev with the same premise. Go to the dungeon to earn money and then buy the scenes from the shop, after you buy all the scenes you get access to the next batch after sleeping. Just a short instant corruption game, with out much relationship building. Most the game length would be from dungeon combat.

Ill give it a go tomamra and come back to see if I was right, lol. (I was, in fact this is even lazier then the others lol )Just gonna cheat in money and get scenes if that's the case. And I'm pretty sure it will be since I've played several like that from this dev. Ok, for a short instant corruption quick game. Just cheat money and watch the scenes or instant win the combat if you wanna blue ball yourself a little longer.

Last edited:
1.70 star(s) 3 Votes