• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Image Background Removal

Sep 11, 2017
Heya Everyone, been trying for the past few hours to remove a background from an image I took a screenshot of in Melty's Quest. I only have two available programs to remove it Paint, and GIMP 2.8. It's not going so well, can anyone help?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Is that RpgM? If so try to get the picture itself from the www/img/pictures folder, use if it's encrypted.

Alexander Krisnov

The Dead Commisar
Uploader
Sep 14, 2016
as @redknight00 said u can you use the MV_decypter to extract the pics from there and since the MC pic is overlaid on the game world i am preety sure that it will be PNG format

Sep 11, 2017
Is that RpgM? If so try to get the picture itself from the www/img/pictures folder, use if it's encrypted.
as @redknight00 said u can you use the MV_decypter to extract the pics from there and since the MC pic is overlaid on the game world i am preety sure that it will be PNG format
Thank you very much, both of you! I will try these, also it is from an RPG Maker

•Edit 1; Thanks, I was able to accomplish what I wanted in greater detail!

Sep 11, 2017
Hey guys! I managed to create something I was kinda going for! A Signature image for the game Melty's Quest! It was inspired by the style of Krull! However, I cannot do the fancy Gif editing they can! Enjoy!

Melty's Quest Fan March 10th 2018.png

Reactions: Procrastinator