Image Rendering Problem

joybosa

Jan 6, 2018
Hi,
I have purchased new PC to make Game. In Daz Studio, when I installed preloaded assets(Environment,Characters.......etc) It Render fine with NVIDEA 6GB Graphics.
But when I install another or outsource package (downloaded from here) and install to my custom path and try to render image DAZ Studio closed automatically. What to do now?

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Try Scene Optimizer and save often, especially before a rendering.
How complex was your scene? Have you tried breaking it down?

Reactions: joybosa

joybosa

Jan 6, 2018
Try Scene Optimizer and save often, especially before a rendering.
How complex was your scene? Have you tried breaking it down?
Thanks for your reply. What is scene optimizer?? My scene is not much complex. I just installed modish appartement and then try to render without any character.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
It's a 1060? I rendered way more complex scenes than just the modish apartment with this before I upgraded. So the card shouldn't be the problem.
Do you see some progress in the render before daz crashes or does it crash immediatley after you hit the render button?

joybosa

Jan 6, 2018
It's a 1060? I rendered way more complex scenes than just the modish apartment with this before I upgraded. So the card shouldn't be the problem.
Do you see some progress in the render before daz crashes or does it crash immediatley after you hit the render button?
Thanks. It is same 1060. I can see some progress like 1 min and then it crashes. I changed my all default path of library and installation. Could it be problem?

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Have you tried updating your drivers? Also, make sure you selected your GPU to render.

-edit-
ninja'd

joybosa

Jan 6, 2018
Check your graphic card's driver if it's updated. Most graphical glitches and crashes are caused by outdated drivers (usually from nvidia's cd installer).
Thanks for your reply. I will check. But when I use to render image with default assets, it renders perfectly without crashes. It crashes when I use outsider assets.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Help -> Troubleshooting -> View log file

Try to view the log after it crashes.

joybosa

Jan 6, 2018
Help -> Troubleshooting -> View log file

Try to view the log after it crashes.
I have seen Log file and it shows error like this.
Warning: cloud/dzcloudtasknotifier.cpp(178): peer performed orderly shutdown error=0

What to do now?

Here, I am sending screenshot of my error log. Error Log.png

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Doesn't errno=0 mean no problem? It seems that the problem does not lie there but I might be wrong.

If I am wrong and there is nothing else other than that, it could be a problem with the metadata, have you tried reimporting the metadata?

joybosa

Jan 6, 2018
Doesn't errno=0 mean no problem? It seems that the problem does not lie there but I might be wrong.

If I am wrong and there is nothing else other than that, it could be a problem with the metadata, have you tried reimporting the metadata?
How can I reimport Metadata?

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
How can I reimport Metadata?
Right click the "Content Library" category button, select "Content DB Maintenance" and then tick "Re-import Metadata".
Since you have mentioned something about changing directories and given the log (even though it says errno=0) this might potentially fix the problem.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Incorrect sRGB profile and crash when rendering... are you sure you're not mixing up the render with the simulation button?
This problem sounds like the simulation bug which can be solved by restarting the program.

joybosa

Jan 6, 2018
Incorrect sRGB profile and crash when rendering... are you sure you're not mixing up the render with the simulation button?
This problem sounds like the simulation bug which can be solved by restarting the program.
What is Simulation button? I don't know much more. I am totally new in DAZ

joybosa

Jan 6, 2018
Right click the "Content Library" category button, select "Content DB Maintenance" and then tick "Re-import Metadata".
Since you have mentioned something about changing directories and given the log (even though it says errno=0) this might potentially fix the problem.
Here I am attaching my log file. It was saying unknown error (while launching CUDA enderer in core_renderer_wf.cpp:832)