Image Rendering Problem

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
I have updated it already.
That is the thing, if you look up on google, over the years people have reported such problems related to new drivers, here is such an example:

Reactions: joybosa

joybosa

Jan 6, 2018
That is the thing, if you look up on google, over the years people have reported such problems related to new drivers, here is such an example:
I totally agree with you but when I tried to render image with default Environment Asset name Beach,and default G8F or G8M or G3F or G3M, It works perfectly. I tried it even after updated driver.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Forget what I said about the simulation. The log shows that it has nothing to do with it.
There are several other errors. I would post that log over on the daz forum.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
I think he meant you should do it...

"I would post (...)" <- I would if I were in you.

They might ask other questions related to your computer/assets that only you will be able to answer hence why you should ask for help there.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018

They might ask other questions related to your computer/assets that only you will be able to answer hence why you should ask for help there.
Exactly^^

joybosa

Jan 6, 2018

Ok. Sure. I will post there.

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
2019-02-23 16:45:47.132 Iray INFO - module:category(IRAY:RENDER): 1.0 IRAY rend info : Rendering with 2 device(s):
2019-02-23 16:45:47.132 Iray INFO - module:category(IRAY:RENDER): 1.0 IRAY rend info : CUDA device 0 (GeForce GTX 1060 6GB)
2019-02-23 16:45:47.132 Iray INFO - module:category(IRAY:RENDER): 1.0 IRAY rend info : CPU
2019-02-23 16:45:47.147 Iray INFO - module:category(IRAY:RENDER): 1.0 IRAY rend info : Rendering...
2019-02-23 16:45:47.147 Iray VERBOSE - module:category(IRAY:RENDER): 1.3 IRAY rend progr: CPU: Processing scene...
Have you tried unchecking the option to render with the CPU and do it only with the GPU?
Rendering with the CPU can slow down your computer or cause temperatures to rise a lot, maybe that's what causes the error after a while (Maybe it's not this because the final log error refers to the GPU... it's just to try).
Another thing, do you have enough free space on your virutal memory disk? (usually the C drive)

joybosa

Jan 6, 2018
Have you tried unchecking the option to render with the CPU and do it only with the GPU?
Rendering with the CPU can slow down your computer or cause temperatures to rise a lot, maybe that's what causes the error after a while (Maybe it's not this because the final log error refers to the GPU... it's just to try).
Another thing, do you have enough free space on your virutal memory disk? (usually the C drive)
Yes I have 195GB Free space in my SSD HDD. According to google search, Daz Studio crashes by Bugs of Driver after updating to latest driver version of NVIDEA.

joybosa

Jan 6, 2018
Hey! Friends my problem is solved with driver updating 419 version. Before it I was using 418 version driver which has some bugs , so daz studio was crashing sometimes.
Thanks for everyone who really tried to help me.
Thanks again to Winterfire, recreation, Fliptoynk, mgomez0077.