RPGM - Completed - Imigo [Final] [Fuckin Fairy]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Crestrial

A scene viewer walking simulator. This 'game' is straight trash, through and through. It actually would have been a better VN.
    Basically you play as a mentally retarded man who goes out to town and walks back and forth until a girl spawns that he brings to his lair then torture, rapes and kills. There is no gameplay and there is no deeper meaning. The girls aren't even trashy or mean, so there's no bitches getting their comeuppance.

Also I encountered a black screen bug and I had saved like 2 girls ago (there is no risk of losing in the game so no real point) so I never even had the pleasure to suffer through the rest of this garbage.

I absolutely want to illustrate and underline that this is pure hot steaming fucking goat diarrhea served on the floor for you to lick up. Don't bother.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Eldar

It's a weird scene collection "game" with horrible translation and no story that has 4 scenes in total. That's all. Not much more to say. Though interestingly, the main character's sprite is animated and all four scenes are voiced, whilst the game uses basic premade RPGM templates for the maps.

Oh and it forces you to go through the entire city every time, before it allows you to encounter the next scene. Great gaming. Very innovative and fun for everyone.

There is zero reason for this to be a game.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Malcanthet

It is exactly what I was looking for. I have been waiting for the release of this game for a long time. I hope others will like this game, This game meets all my expectations and I hope to see more of this game style. I just wish it had a pregnancy system