flannan

Dec 15, 2022
There are so many pampered pussies here. People and other animals are tortured and killed every hour in real life, but these pussies don’t want to interfere with this, they want to be disadvantaged by the graphics in games. Pathetic hypocrites...
How do I explain it... yes, people are tortured and killed. And that's a bad thing.
If you want to do it to a woman you're having sex with, there is something very wrong with you.
Just like there is something very wrong with the protagonist of this game.

To do something about it in real life? Not much I can do about it, when my opposition is the whole of NATO war machine.

Chuckjones1X

Mar 14, 2021
'' No one should have to suffer the existence of people or things they hate in silence. ''

Ah excuse us, did guro fans get hold of your E-mail and are sending you weekly recommendations for games they enjoy ?
Are you so thin skinned and prissy that you admit the existence of people with different sexual fetishes than yours causes you, as you said, ''suffering'' ?
Then sure, if it consoles your weak, miserable self, complain all you want. Won't make any damn diference but if it makes you feel better and eases your self-proclaimed ''suffering'', go ahead.
Watch out there tough guy, you might make them cry. Go ahead and jerk off to whatever freak fetishes you've got going on in that hamburger brain of yours, but if you were so "thick skinned," I'd tend to believe you wouldn't care when people call out your sexual fantasies that most deem as "a-bit-too-far." Just saying.

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
Also tf you mean ham filled with fruit?
Basically ham stuffed with fruit. Some vile people put plums in it, pineapples, regular apples, blah. You expect meat, and then you get hit with fruit hidden inside and vomit. Effectively any combination of salty and sweet.

2.40 star(s) 7 Votes