RPGM Immediate Fall! Netorare Sister - RJ01062755 - 即堕ちッ! ネトラレシスター - pekopekoeve

Sovaowl

Oct 11, 2020
on anime-sharing still needs a crack for play DRM
I have a little technique to bypass it, take any rpgm game, go to www and delete everything, then copy paste this game's www content into it and run it, it always works you don't need any fancy hack or anything.
You can use this technique on any other game that's DRM locked as long as the sacrificial game is of the same RPGM version.

Kintaroe

Apr 5, 2019
I have a little technique to bypass it, take any rpgm game, go to www and delete everything, then copy paste this game's www content into it and run it, it always works you don't need any fancy hack or anything.
You can use this technique on any other game that's DRM locked as long as the sacrificial game is of the same RPGM version.
Can confirm, it works!

CR4SHED

Jun 3, 2020
^^^^

Reactions: dragonflame

ZZZZZSSS

Feb 16, 2022
good way buddy you are a genius

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
it works

Jul 4, 2018
So as far as I can understand, I need to download the game and then delete the files inside of the WWW folder and then re-copy everything from the original zip's WWW and then launch it? Because if so, it has not worked and the game refuses to open