Mod Imouto! Life ~Fantasy~ Color Mod [v0.84] [Steam] [Daseson]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Hi guys,

With Blue's help we already solved all the problems!!

I'm ready for the update, but before launching it I need to organize with Blue so that we can do it together.

I would think that tomorrow I will publish the update without fail.

It will be more or less for the hour that I leave this message since first I must work and take my classes.

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Update 0.76 Hair Color Change:

SISTER HAIR COLOR CHANGE!!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

CHANGES:

SCENES:

PICTURES:

FFFOX IMAGES:

AKAPP IMAGES:

And finally my surprise :giggle:

NOTES:

- My mod is already entering the final phases

icegif-1516.gif

It is somewhat nostalgic to see how far I have come, all thanks to everyone's support, thank you for your kind words and opinions for improvement.

- I wanted to add many more images, but I couldn't finish them :(, some even have color problems (Sister's clothes). I'll try to organize and launch in the next update.

-I want to thank BlueFireNick from the bottom of my heart, really with his help I achieved one of the objectives of my mod... Just thank you very much
anime-cute.gif

-Even if I check several times I am sure that we will find an error, so please notify me and if someone else already mentioned the error that occurred to you, please do not mention it again to avoid spam.

- The rng scenes are the most tedious to color (Cowgirl and Spider Cowgirl), I hope inusuku doesn't get more of this style in the DLC :cautious:

- The hscenes will also be a challenge, scene 69 took me several days to finish due to errors like these:

Not to mention that inusuku does a lot of "tricks" taking advantage of the fact that the game is monochrome

- I also thank akapp for making an effort to draw for the FFFOX MOD, his drawings are very cute ♥ I hope to see many more

Now I'm the painter girl >:3 hehe. I hope you like the update guys, I tried to put all my effort into each image (ɔ◔‿◔)ɔ ♥

In the next update I will 100% colorize the H scenes, so I'll do my best >:3

YuKandayo32

Aug 13, 2021

CHANGES:

SCENES:

PICTURES:

FFFOX IMAGES:

AKAPP IMAGES:

NOTES:

View attachment 2874408

It is somewhat nostalgic to see how far I have come, all thanks to everyone's support, thank you for your kind words and opinions for improvement.

- I wanted to add many more images, but I couldn't finish them :(, some even have color problems (Sister's clothes). I'll try to organize and launch in the next update.

-I want to thank BlueFireNick from the bottom of my heart, really with his help I achieved one of the objectives of my mod... Just thank you very much
View attachment 2874412

-Even if I check several times I am sure that we will find an error, so please notify me and if someone else already mentioned the error that occurred to you, please do not mention it again to avoid spam.

- The rng scenes are the most tedious to color (Cowgirl and Spider Cowgirl), I hope inusuku doesn't get more of this style in the DLC :cautious:

- The hscenes will also be a challenge, scene 69 took me several days to finish due to errors like these:

Not to mention that inusuku does a lot of "tricks" taking advantage of the fact that the game is monochrome

- I also thank akapp for making an effort to draw for the FFFOX MOD, his drawings are very cute ♥ I hope to see many more

Now I'm the painter girl >:3 hehe. I hope you like the update guys, I tried to put all my effort into each image (ɔ◔‿◔)ɔ ♥

this is such a big milestone for the modding community, never had I thought this day would come. can't wait to see more from you

muffpounder69

Feb 9, 2018
Does the colour change need a new game? Opened up my old save file after 1st great adventure and sister's colour is still grey.

Feb 16, 2022

CHANGES:

SCENES:

PICTURES:

FFFOX IMAGES:

AKAPP IMAGES:

NOTES:

View attachment 2874408

View attachment 2874412

Finally....An H-Scene....
Thank you Daseson! <3

• Red Heart
Reactions: akapp and Daseson

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Does the colour change need a new game? Opened up my old save file after 1st great adventure and sister's colour is still grey.
Hello,

To change color you must follow these steps:

To correctly install the hair change function you must go to the FFFOX MOD, download the standard version, then the "Color Mod Compatibility Patch" version and finally my color mod.

SwordRCL

Jan 30, 2020

CHANGES:

SCENES:

PICTURES:

FFFOX IMAGES:

AKAPP IMAGES:

NOTES:

View attachment 2874408

View attachment 2874412

I was waiting only for this update to start a new game because as you said it was going to be a great update and as always it is more than what one expected, excellent and beatiful work (y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: akapp and Daseson

LucLore

Feb 3, 2023

CHANGES:

SCENES:

PICTURES:

FFFOX IMAGES:

AKAPP IMAGES:

NOTES:

View attachment 2874408

View attachment 2874412

Congratulation for the release of your beautiful update

• Red Heart
Reactions: Daseson
Aug 7, 2023

CHANGES:

SCENES:

PICTURES:

FFFOX IMAGES:

AKAPP IMAGES:

NOTES:

View attachment 2874408

View attachment 2874412

Oh so you're a woman, this one I didn't expect.

Dude I really still think it should be illegal for this to be free, great job.

hifugye

Nov 25, 2022
I think the little change would be a good idea: turn the carrot on the carrot fishing rod into sister's panty.XD

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes