Mod - Imouto! Life ~Fantasy~ Color Mod [v0.84] [Steam] [Daseson]

1. 5.00 star(s)

DeftestHawk

Really well done job, the color's feel accurate and breath life into an already incredible game. Without this mod I probably wouldn't have tried the game out and would have missed out on one of the best adult games I have played, so I can't state enough how important this mod is. Thank you Daseson for your time and hard work.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

BlueNox

Daseson has done some great work in their spare time, They didn't make the game, they are simply putting the desired colour into the black and white images, Frequently updates the mod, active in the forum and posts teasers for upcoming updates.
    Some people get butthurt as its not complete yet, but from everything so far and upcoming updates and the sheer scale of the amount of colouring needed is outstanding.
    Well done Daseson!
  3. 5.00 star(s)

liony19

astounding coloring, and devotion to their work, as they are not paid to do so, i highly recommend downloading it.
    i really can't ignore how well drawn each scene is... i did find a few pixels randomly misplaced, but that also gives it its charm, knowing full well someone is doing the job and improving our gameplay by the day.
    i hope for the best, cheers.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

GrogGuy

I think it looks great! Thanks for all the hard work you put into this! The color mod really gives the game a whole new feeling.

I think it's also pretty easy to see the creator's enthusiasm for the project, given how frequently and positively they interact with people in both the main game's thread as well as this one.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

caralhos123

Your work is incredible, in addition to being uncensored it brought me back to the game, thank you very much, I hope you don't get discouraged in continuing to work on this improvement

For some reason the gofile link is no longer working
  6. 5.00 star(s)

yaakshaa

I never leave a review but frankly you deserve more than 5 stars, such a huge and qualitative work provided for free is incredible. A huge thank you and I wish you the best

Sorry for the possible mistakes, English is not my first language
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Master30769

Such an amazing and kind person doing coloring mods for inusuku's game for free. keep up the good work daseson! your kindness is legitimately inspiring and i hope for the best for you and your future goals!