• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod Wolf RPG Imouto! Life ~Fantasy~ FFFox Mod

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Mushybird

Sep 17, 2021
Hey there! I think you mentioned the possibility of adding pregnancy into the game at some point (different from how it is now, where it's sort of a "bad" ending). Is that still on the table, or is the kitsune little sister commission going to supersede that idea? Just curious, love the work that you, Shade, daeson, and others have put into this. Have a great one!

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Thank you friend for your great mod.
I was trying but I couldn't find the option to cum on breasts

Hasn't been implemented yet?
It's implemented. It's only in Missionary position, and happens 70% of the time when choosing 'body'.

Can't seem to be able to trigger the 2nd "eating out" scene in the mod.
Requires doing the event a few times to unlock that, as well as the 3rd scene.

Hey there! I think you mentioned the possibility of adding pregnancy into the game at some point (different from how it is now, where it's sort of a "bad" ending). Is that still on the table, or is the kitsune little sister commission going to supersede that idea? Just curious, love the work that you, Shade, daeson, and others have put into this. Have a great one!
I was thinking I might make the effort of adding in the code for it, but someone would have to make the images for it, as I don't have the skills to redraw them all properly.

Is there a menu like the previous version?
What do you mean by menu?

Reactions: Mushybird

akapp

Mar 14, 2020
Small update for a few bug fixes. Let me know if you guys find any more.
On page 369 of the main ~Fantasy~ thread, I saw a good idea (or scene already implemented in FFFox mod?) of a interactive cowgirl scene in the bath. What do you think about it?
(I'm only playing the vanilla version for now to enjoy it, having decided to postpone playing with mods after beating New Game+, so sorry if this scene is already in the mod)

Vakalo

Modder
Mar 5, 2021
Small update for a few bug fixes. Let me know if you guys find any more.

It's a shame that you had to remove the succubus vile. It made for a nice little effect and the impregnation cut-in was hot as hell.
If you need a giant image pack of impregnation cut-in's, I could always send it to ya in private.

(Yeah it's a weird thing to say, but I have a giant image pack with several different styles that I used for developing several different H-games.)

By the way, do you think it's possible to add a"speed up" option while thrusting to the sex animations?
It's something that I asked about back in the day, since one of my main gripes with this game is that everything feels way to slow when it comes to sex.

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
On page 369 of the main ~Fantasy~ thread, I saw a good idea (or scene already implemented in FFFox mod?) of a interactive cowgirl scene in the bath. What do you think about it?
(I'm only playing the vanilla version for now to enjoy it, having decided to postpone playing with mods after beating New Game+, so sorry if this scene is already in the mod)
Perspective-wise, it would take some working around, as the cowgirl scenes were drawn with the brother flat on his back, while the brother is sitting down in the tub. Maybe if I can figure out how to properly do that perspective.
It's a shame that you had to remove the succubus vile. It made for a nice little effect and the impregnation cut-in was hot as hell.
If you need a giant image pack of impregnation cut-in's, I could always send it to ya in private.

(Yeah it's a weird thing to say, but I have a giant image pack with several different styles that I used for developing several different H-games.)

By the way, do you think it's possible to add a"speed up" option while thrusting to the sex animations?
It's something that I asked about back in the day, since one of my main gripes with this game is that everything feels way to slow when it comes to sex.
The vial was removed for two reasons: one, Inusuku changed the way some of the code worked for QoL changes, so I'll need to recheck how to add it; and two, the Kitsune part coming up is going to be changing certain parts of the story, and the vial might come back with a bit more impact.

As for the speed-up, I have yet to stumble upon the part of the code Inusuku used to speed up the actions outside of the Midnight part, so I do not yet know if it would be feasible to expand to there as well.

Reactions: akapp and Vakalo

Markuno

May 28, 2023
Perspective-wise, it would take some working around, as the cowgirl scenes were drawn with the brother flat on his back, while the brother is sitting down in the tub. Maybe if I can figure out how to properly do that perspective.

The vial was removed for two reasons: one, Inusuku changed the way some of the code worked for QoL changes, so I'll need to recheck how to add it; and two, the Kitsune part coming up is going to be changing certain parts of the story, and the vial might come back with a bit more impact.

As for the speed-up, I have yet to stumble upon the part of the code Inusuku used to speed up the actions outside of the Midnight part, so I do not yet know if it would be feasible to expand to there as well.
The cowgirl in the tub would be a great addition, the idea they gave us looks a bit strange since the body looks very dark there are some black spots and other little things on the sister's face.

It would look pretty good if it was redrawed or a good edit was made.

Layle FACT

Apr 17, 2022
First, thank you for the mod, needed time to advance in my run to experiment to few features, and I must say they truly add something without distorting the atmosphere

For the speed up of night H scene, i realized not long ago it can be made easily with the speed up game function of Mtool; looks more like a realistic banging near x8 - x10 speed, and is pretty nice for insert or 69 position, but every touching command passes lightning fast, as well as bathroom / toilet sex scenes that involve a time bar (still the speed up of the animation looks really nice)

Who knows, maybe there is a trick to be found

I have absolutely no experience in modding so I don't know how doable it is, but adding a simple rythm game mechanic would be awesome! Rythm could be something as simple as a regular metronome or some switching between 4time - 3time rythm

Rewards in case of success could be lots of things, visual effects of course but also energy / mood boost (for brother and / or sister) for the following day, bonus on the "good" bar... I remember there is a holding legs missionary that cannot be accessed while sister is awoken (and maybe only on the "hot day" missionary position i'm not sure)

Fails would lead to pretty much the same things but in negative

An other question i asked myself is about... fights! Is it possible to create some, and implement them? And how...moddable would they be?

Anyway I regret my only skill I can put to contribution is giving ideas ^^

Keep up the good work!

RageRayvern

Jan 15, 2021
Theres visual bug when updated to 1.4.1 mod wheres in tittle screen still showing 1.4. And am i cant seem to trigger the 2nd pudding scene(shares clothes/additional content).

shionels

Dec 12, 2017
the the old cowgirl animation seems still active on top of official cowgirl event, at least for my game
the old one plays first then immediately followed with the inusuku's one, is it intended or a bug?

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
the the old cowgirl animation seems still active on top of official cowgirl event, at least for my game
the old one plays first then immediately followed with the inusuku's one, is it intended or a bug?
If you mean that the old animation comes out first and then the spider cowgirl animation, that's normal, that's how Inusuku coded it.

shionels

Dec 12, 2017
If you mean that the old animation comes out first and then the spider cowgirl animation, that's normal, that's how Inusuku coded it.
it's supposedly cowgirl sumata first then spider cowgirl, right? but the event is doing insertion on both position

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
it's supposedly cowgirl sumata first then spider cowgirl, right? but the event is doing insertion on both position
I just tried a version without modifications,
The cowgirl now consists of 3 things:

- Sister has an orgasm

-The brother ejaculates inside

-Spider cowboy scene.

So I think it's okay what's happening to you.

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Theres visual bug when updated to 1.4.1 mod wheres in tittle screen still showing 1.4. And am i cant seem to trigger the 2nd pudding scene(shares clothes/additional content).
Ah, it seems my photoshop file didn't save it right when I was doing the quick edit to make it 1.4.1. Anyway, the 2nd round of rock, paper, scissors doesn't appear as an option until 300 trust. Most of the events I've added are more daring, and therefore I put in higher levels needed to simulate the sister opening up to the ideas more. 500 is where I usually try to keep the max cap at, unless I decide to put something really perverted in later on.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes