Mod Onhold Imouto!? Life ~Monochrome~ Color Mod [v0.23] [Daseson]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Annon-kun

Feb 16, 2022
Can someone tag this thread as abandoned?
I know I may be an ass. But im going to report you bro.

If an admin can check my IP address and compare it to yours, to verify that we're not the same person and YOU should be banned for copying me.

If you have the same opinion as me, why TF are you not posting it urself as your own person? Its absurd.

Reactions: annon-kun3

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
I know I may be an ass. But im going to report you bro.

If an admin can check my IP address and compare it to yours, to verify that we're not the same person and YOU should be banned for copying me.
Assuming this is the truth which no one really should given the value you provide by existing, someone's copied your name poorly, taken your avatar, attacked daseson and that's enough for people to be convinced that's you.

That's your fault. If you didn't have any recent posts attacking them, people might have tried defending you saying someone else was trying to stir the pot months after you've given up daseson because your color mod didn't get popular or something.

Instead, I'm going to point out VPNs exist and you can turn one on, post as AKun3 with a different IP, then turn it off and go back to your original IP. Separate IP's don't mean shit, and you're obsessed enough about this for some no-life reason that I'd believe you'd make those posts from those alt accounts.

Reactions: InicRa

Annon-kun

Feb 16, 2022
Assuming this is the truth which no one really should given the value you provide by existing, someone's copied your name poorly, taken your avatar, attacked daseson and that's enough for people to be convinced that's you.

That's your fault. If you didn't have any recent posts attacking them, people might have tried defending you saying someone else was trying to stir the pot months after you've given up daseson because your color mod didn't get popular or something.

Instead, I'm going to point out VPNs exist and you can turn one on, post as AKun3 with a different IP, then turn it off and go back to your original IP. Separate IP's don't mean shit, and you're obsessed enough about this for some no-life reason that I'd believe you'd make those posts from those alt accounts.
Point taken.
But I don't care about your opinion.

Justine6969

Mar 30, 2024
View attachment 2588494

Overview:
Hello, This is my coloring mod for Imouto!? Life ~Monochrome~, currently in development​

Updated: 1/05/2023,
Game/Creator: Inusuku -
Modder: Daseson
Mod Version: v0.23
Game Version: 2.01
Language: English
Game for this mod: Imouto life monochrome
Others: Unamed heroine imouto (Redraw mod), Improvements mod

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Note:
If you do not like any section or have any suggestions, you can respond to the publication with respect, I will try to look at the suggestions or changes requested to make them.

This mod is created without profit, if you want to support you can leave your reaction or comment about it and if you still want to support even more you can donate to the creator inusuku.

Please only comment about the mod, if you want to know some functionality of the game you can comment on the post where you downloaded it.

Recomendation: Always install my mod last so as not to cause problems with other coloring mods/extra content.

Special thanks to:

NUBESROJAS For your redraw mod, please visit
your post and leave your reaction.

TUTORIAL FOR INSTALLING WITH IMPROVEMENTS MOD AND FOR SOLUTION OF ERRORS

NOTE: This mod is only compatible with the fan-translated version.

Download:

Sample images:

View attachment 2507908 View attachment 2507925 View attachment 2507926 View attachment 2507929 View attachment 2507936
View attachment 2588494

Overview:
Hello, This is my coloring mod for Imouto!? Life ~Monochrome~, currently in development​

Updated: 1/05/2023,
Game/Creator: Inusuku -
Modder: Daseson
Mod Version: v0.23
Game Version: 2.01
Language: English
Game for this mod: Imouto life monochrome
Others: Unamed heroine imouto (Redraw mod), Improvements mod

Features:

Installation:

Change-Log:

Note:
If you do not like any section or have any suggestions, you can respond to the publication with respect, I will try to look at the suggestions or changes requested to make them.

This mod is created without profit, if you want to support you can leave your reaction or comment about it and if you still want to support even more you can donate to the creator inusuku.

Please only comment about the mod, if you want to know some functionality of the game you can comment on the post where you downloaded it.

Recomendation: Always install my mod last so as not to cause problems with other coloring mods/extra content.

Special thanks to:

NUBESROJAS For your redraw mod, please visit
your post and leave your reaction.

TUTORIAL FOR INSTALLING WITH IMPROVEMENTS MOD AND FOR SOLUTION OF ERRORS

NOTE: This mod is only compatible with the fan-translated version.

Download:

Sample images:

View attachment 2507908 View attachment 2507925 View attachment 2507926 View attachment 2507929 View attachment 2507936 View attachment 2507932 View attachment 2507937
I've been trying to put it on android but i don't know how it's already 3 hours

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
I've been trying to put it on android but i don't know how it's already 3 hours
Hello,

I'm sorry, I don't know how to install it on Android either.

There was a person who wanted to port the mod to Android but he said that the condition was that it be finished and for this to happen there is still a long time to go.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote