Mod Onhold Imouto!? Life ~Monochrome~ Color Mod [v0.23] [Daseson]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
1682985672547.png

Overview:
Hello, This is my coloring mod for Imouto!? Life ~Monochrome~, currently in development​

Updated: 1/05/2023,
Game/Creator: Inusuku -
Modder: Daseson
Mod Version: v0.23
Game Version: 2.01
Language: English
Game for this mod: Imouto life monochrome
Others: Unamed heroine imouto (Redraw mod), Improvements mod

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Note:
If you do not like any section or have any suggestions, you can respond to the publication with respect, I will try to look at the suggestions or changes requested to make them.

This mod is created without profit, if you want to support you can leave your reaction or comment about it and if you still want to support even more you can donate to the creator inusuku.

Please only comment about the mod, if you want to know some functionality of the game you can comment on the post where you downloaded it.

Recomendation: Always install my mod last so as not to cause problems with other coloring mods/extra content.

Special thanks to:

NUBESROJAS For your redraw mod, please visit
your post and leave your reaction.

TUTORIAL FOR INSTALLING WITH IMPROVEMENTS MOD AND FOR SOLUTION OF ERRORS

NOTE: This mod is only compatible with the fan-translated version.

Download:

Sample images:

1680211819838.png 1680212663158.png 1680212725683.png 1680212769426.png 1680212885640.png 1680212825556.png 1680212930084.png

Last edited:

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Update v0.1:

New scenes added:

All cutin colored:

I apologize if there is very little content, I do not add more images because they are really incomplete or need adjustments... I will update the mod as quickly as possible :giggle: .

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
I corrected the link of the mod with improvements, since the previous one was incomplete... sorry.

wagsdad

Mar 11, 2021
Good work! And huh, even though i played it alot, i never noticed she wears stockings. Maybe i've forgot but it makes it better anyways!

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Good work! And huh, even though i played it alot, i never noticed she wears stockings. Maybe i've forgot but it makes it better anyways!
In the original it does not use them, it was an addition of red clouds, I liked it and I painted it hehe

wagsdad

Mar 11, 2021
In the original it does not use them, it was an addition of red clouds, I liked it and I painted it hehe
Will they be included in the sex scene ? the problem is that you would have to make 2 version since i don't think everyone would like stockings. However, I will

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Will they be included in the sex scene ? the problem is that you would have to make 2 version since i don't think everyone would like stockings. However, I will
Stockings are included in the sex scenes, but if you don't like them you can simply remove the shorts and the stockings will also be removed.

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
That is the one I have.
I just did a lot of tests and really the definitive solution is to have everything in a single link.

Please download the mod again and put all the files in the "Data" folder, it should work for you without problems

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Around the sister in these pictures:
Oh that's something that's been in both games,

I left them here because they are lighter, in fantasy if I decided to remove them because they were white and they looked somewhat wrong with the colored mod.

links are down
I just tried the link and it works correctly for me, I also see that it has generated downloads

1680229256310.png

ーはかせ

Sep 25, 2021
The new scenes are looking great! Amazing work as always! :D

Cool, one question, can you port to the android version?
Not really from me, but I think ーはかせ talked about him being able to do it, but I imagine he will but when the color mod is done, so there's still time for it.
Just as daseson said, as soon as the mod is complete, I`ll port it to the android version. (y)
When I do, I`ll post it both here and in the android version thread.

Reactions: Jachobo47
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote