Mod Onhold Imouto!? Life ~Monochrome~ Color Mod [v0.23] [Daseson]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

akapp

Mar 14, 2020
UPDATE 0.20:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Pictures:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I apologize for the delay, as always thank you all for your comments and I hope you like the update,

I also apologize if there is little content, I always try to do my best >:3
I already love how it looks! But, I think that the "blue" parts of the clothes look strange (the swimsuit and the skirt in particular):unsure:.

I don’t know if it makes sense to throw references, but this is what I roughly mean
1681135565601.png
c_Vf4INpSArFkcCewhY07qHhkmVmWV4mm9cWe7WE1TDn9tsLTCLL7-h3wbMiyaj4y6aPL37ppLyCn6_jy5Pl2fI3.jpg

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ーはかせ

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
I already love how it looks! But, I think that the "blue" parts of the clothes look strange (the swimsuit and the skirt in particular):unsure:.

I don’t know if it makes sense to throw references, but this is what I roughly mean
View attachment 2535747
View attachment 2535734
Actually, the swimsuit and the skirt should be dark blue since inusuku stated it that way in his illustrations and in the original image.

You could try to darken them even more so they don't look weird.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: akapp

ーはかせ

Sep 25, 2021
Oh sure I can paint it but if I add it it will be removed this from the project:

View attachment 2535883

If you agree, I will make the change in the next update.
I see, so it would overwrite :unsure:
would love to have a colored version of the ribbon dress :giggle:
but if you rather keep the new outfit I wouldnt want to impose.

Actually, the swimsuit and the skirt should be dark blue since inusuku stated it that way in his illustrations and in the original image.

You could try to darken them even more so they don't look weird.
What if you darken only the highlights instead, to lessen the contrast with the dark blue? I have no idea what I'm talking about though, but maybe inusuku's monochrome shading is a little weird in color. In b&w photography at least contrast determines shapes since you dont have hues to convey, but I dont know how that works in ilustrations. Maybe if there's less contrast it could make it feel less 'weird'? :unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: akapp

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
I see, so it would overwrite :unsure:
would love to have a colored version of the ribbon dress :giggle:
but if you rather keep the new outfit I wouldnt want to impose.

What if you darken only the highlights instead, to lessen the contrast with the dark blue? I have no idea what I'm talking about though, but maybe inusuku's monochrome shading is a little weird in color. In b&w photography at least contrast determines shapes since you dont have hues to convey, but I dont know how that works in ilustrations. Maybe if there's less contrast it could make it feel less 'weird'? :unsure:
It really is as you prefer, we can take advantage right now that I only have 1 colored, because when I color the other scenes I would not like to have to repaint them.

I chose this one because the outfit she's wearing really seemed pretty to me, but if you prefer the other one I have no problem changing it.

They tell me which one they think is better and I paint the one they like the most.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ーはかせ

Heksakor

Dec 6, 2018
sorry if someone asked this already, if i download the coloring mod would it still work with other mods?

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
sorry if someone asked this already, if i download the coloring mod would it still work with other mods?
Hello, for the moment I have made it compatible with the improvements mod, I have not tried with more mods.

Above the download link there is a tutorial on how to install it with improvements mod.

Reactions: Heksakor

ーはかせ

Sep 25, 2021
It really is as you prefer, we can take advantage right now that I only have 1 colored, because when I color the other scenes I would not like to have to repaint them.

I chose this one because the outfit she's wearing really seemed pretty to me, but if you prefer the other one I have no problem changing it.

They tell me which one they think is better and I paint the one they like the most.
I'll take you on your offer then! I like the new outfit, but I'd rather have the scenes with the ribbon dress colored :giggle:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Daseson

Groudon2000

Apr 8, 2019

I myself actually prefer the current outfit over the ribbon outfit, but I'm sure either would work fine

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
I'll take you on your offer then! I like the new outfit, but I'd rather have the scenes with the ribbon dress colored :giggle:
I myself actually prefer the current outfit over the ribbon outfit, but I'm sure either would work fine
I see that again there are different points of view,

But take advantage of the fact that this week we have a fantasy update, we can do a mini vote,

Ribbon dress: :love:
1681322786437.png

Red outfit with dog paws: :ROFLMAO:
1681322869508.png

Please react which one you like more.

When the fantasy update is over, I'll see which one has the most reactions and I'll get to work on it.

Thank you all for your suggestions :3

Last edited:

pir

May 20, 2019
Hi, i want to ask, since the redraw mod has a lot of options to dress the imouto, you are gonna color all? or only the ones that you choose? thanks for the incredible mod, is really great

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Hi, i want to ask, since the redraw mod has a lot of options to dress the imouto, you are gonna color all? or only the ones that you choose? thanks for the incredible mod, is really great
At the moment it will only be one since the idea is to finish the project as soon as possible... once finished, I could look at coloring the other styles.

And it's not really how I choose it, I'm always open to options, that's why I wanted you to decide by voting which one you want me to color.

I see that at the moment the one with the tape is winning.

Reactions: Arsvaarg and pir

pir

May 20, 2019
At the moment it will only be one since the idea is to finish the project as soon as possible... once finished, I could look at coloring the other styles.

And it's not really how I choose it, I'm always open to options, that's why I wanted you to decide by voting which one you want me to color.

I see that at the moment the one with the tape is winning.
and thanks for the vote, i say it since the first version of the mod, have one colored, but it dont matters, also im pretty sure that you already know, but one of the CGs of the redraw by nubes rojas is censored, the scene 19, if you want to tell him, or see a way to keep the redraw without removing the censor, since it can affect the recolor

Also a lot of thanks again for the mod, is really great

Reactions: Arsvaarg

Arsvaarg

Jan 13, 2021
Venerable daseson, I downloaded the mod here, and decided to delve into the files. In general, I found two undecorated cutin files 14 and 15. I stumbled by chance) I perfectly understand that you already have a huge amount of work, I just help to identify the shortage) I express my respect to you) Снимок.PNG

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Venerable daseson, I downloaded the mod here, and decided to delve into the files. In general, I found two undecorated cutin files 14 and 15. I stumbled by chance) I perfectly understand that you already have a huge amount of work, I just help to identify the shortage) I express my respect to you) View attachment 2551786
Hello,

The same thing happens here as in fantasy as they are not used in the game to save time I do not paint them.

I do not paint any image that I see that is not used in the game, since at the moment of truth it would be a waste of time.

Arsvaarg

Jan 13, 2021
Hello,

The same thing happens here as in fantasy as they are not used in the game to save time I do not paint them.

I do not paint any image that I see that is not used in the game, since at the moment of truth it would be a waste of time.
Yep, I understand now, I apologize.

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
daseson your work is stunning as always, when i saw what you done til now you made me want to play the game again with your mod, thanks again.
i have a question bc i didn't understood perfeclty, since you colored the cutin, are even sex scenes colored too or not yet ?

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
daseson your work is stunning as always, when i saw what you done til now you made me want to play the game again with your mod, thanks again.
i have a question bc i didn't understood perfeclty, since you colored the cutin, are even sex scenes colored too or not yet ?
I am very glad that you like my work.

Thank you very much for your nice words

When I talk about "CUTIN" I mean all the popup windows that appear when you do an action. Here I share some examples:

When you touch the chest:
1682097152342.png
When you stroke the head:
1682097167670.png
And so with everyone.

Bearing this in mind, the cutin must be differentiated from the hscenes since, as I mentioned, the cutin are pop-up windows but the hscenes are the ones that appear full screen during the night.

The cutins are fully colored (including the cutins that appear in the Hscenes), but the sex scenes are not yet.

I hope I have made myself understood.

Reactions: mario6714
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote