Mod Onhold Imouto!? Life ~Monochrome~ Color Mod [v0.23] [Daseson]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
I see that again there are different points of view,

But take advantage of the fact that this week we have a fantasy update, we can do a mini vote,

Ribbon dress: :love:
View attachment 2541330

Red outfit with dog paws: :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 2541333

Please react which one you like more.

When the fantasy update is over, I'll see which one has the most reactions and I'll get to work on it.

Thank you all for your suggestions :3
I take advantage of my stay here to announce that the winner is the ribbon dress,

I will color it and bring it in the next update..

Thank you very much for giving me your opinion.

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
I am very glad that you like my work.

Thank you very much for your nice words

When I talk about "CUTIN" I mean all the popup windows that appear when you do an action. Here I share some examples:

When you touch the chest:
View attachment 2563197
When you stroke the head:
View attachment 2563198
And so with everyone.

Bearing this in mind, the cutin must be differentiated from the hscenes since, as I mentioned, the cutin are pop-up windows but the hscenes are the ones that appear full screen during the night.

The cutins are fully colored (including the cutins that appear in the Hscenes), but the sex scenes are not yet.

I hope I have made myself understood.
ooh okok, thanks again.

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
sorry daseson i have a question, will you update both mods or you'll focus on this one since inusuku should rework some old images of fantasy ?

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
sorry daseson i have a question, will you update both mods or you'll focus on this one since inusuku should rework some old images of fantasy ?
Hello.

I had not seen your message (╥︣﹏᷅╥).

I'm sorry!

Moving on to your question, I actually work on the 2 mods in parallel,

I try to release 1 weekly update for each one, but lately I haven't achieved that goal due to personal issues :/.

This week it's time to update to monochrome, if everything goes well I'll release the update over the weekend.

Since I haven't been around these parts for a long time, here's a preview:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

akapp

Mar 14, 2020
Hello.

I'm sorry!

I try to release 1 weekly update for each one, but lately I haven't achieved that goal due to personal issues :/.

This week it's time to update to monochrome, if everything goes well I'll release the update over the weekend.

To be honest.... The preview looks JUST INCREDIBLE!!!
I will also say that you make us very happy, so if you have difficulty releasing the update on time, then just write and we will wait)))

• Red Heart
Reactions: Daseson

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
Hello.

I'm sorry!

oh don't worry about that ahah anyway got it, thanks.
About prewiew, it looks awesome ! can't wait to see more about your work on monochrome

• Red Heart

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Hi guys,

I was coloring as usual and an idea occurred to me while I was doing it. What if I make different images to match the game time?

So I got to work, entered the game code and modified it a bit and got this:

With this exercise I would have a big problem.. For my mod to continue being compatible with the improvements mod I would have to merge them and for that I would need the authorization of the improvements creator, since I don't like to take the work of others just like that.

I would like to know what do you think?

Last edited:

lnomsim

Sep 12, 2021
Of course, the best course of action would be to ask them, but unfortunately, they haven't been active on the forum for close to a year now, so I doubt they might give their authorization.

Isn't here a way to make the merge a DIY for the users?

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
Hola chicos,

I was coloring as usual and an idea occurred to me while I was doing it. What if I make different images to match the game time?

So I got to work, entered the game code and modified it a bit and got this:

With this exercise I would have a big problem.. For my mod to continue being compatible with the improvements mod I would have to merge them and for that I would need the authorization of the improvements creator, since I don't like to take the work of others just like that.

I would like to know what do you think?
wow, well that would be very good and it would be something new so .... JUST DO IT ! - quote
jokes aside i really like it and surely it would be a nice extra so try to ask to mod developer, the worst that could happen is he/she that doesn't acconsent but if you have the ok , you have time and it doesn't bother you it surely would be a good addition to the mod.
You can even do it later if you can't reach them atm, i'm not an expert but i don't think it would be a lot of work right ?

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
wow, well that would be very good and it would be something new so .... JUST DO IT ! - quote
jokes aside i really like it and surely it would be a nice extra so try to ask to mod developer, the worst that could happen is he/she that doesn't acconsent but if you have the ok , you have time and it doesn't bother you it surely would be a good addition to the mod.
You can even do it later if you can't reach them atm, i'm not an expert but i don't think it would be a lot of work right ?
It is not really a lot of work since the modification is 3 lines of code per image and it would be with few images, but if there is the detail of talking with the creator of improvements, I will try to get in touch to see if we can leave this feature.

Reactions: kiava

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
UPDATE 0.23:

SCENES:

PICTURES:

CHANGES:

I hope you like it, it's not much but I tried to do it the best I could, if you have any suggestion it will always be welcome.

As always thank you all for your nice comments.. they really mean a lot to me (っ◔◡◔)っ ❤

Last edited:

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
UPDATE 0.23:

SCENES:

PICTURES:

CHANGES:

I hope you like it, it's not much but I tried to do it the best I could, if you have any suggestion it will always be welcome.

As always thank you all for your nice comments.. they really mean a lot to me (っ◔◡◔)っ ❤
i know i always repeat myself but this is beyond great, thank you for your hard work daseson.
Can't wait for next update !
ps : i noticed that in op mod version is still 0.20, just to let you know

• Red Heart

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
daseson do you accept donations or something ? i mean, i feel like a "thief" by playing with your mods without giving you anything.
Since you strart working on this project i could't wait for next update, i just want more XD...anyway ;
i know that you are doing it for passion and in your free time but i think that you should receive something in return even just some money

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
daseson do you accept donations or something ? i mean, i feel like a "thief" by playing with your mods without giving you anything.
Since you strart working on this project i could't wait for next update, i just want more XD...anyway ;
i know that you are doing it for passion and in your free time but i think that you should receive something in return even just some money
Hello, it makes me very happy that you like my mod :giggle: .

I would really feel bad about receiving money since this work is not really mine but Inusuku's.

For my part, the reactions or the nice comments is more than enough, if you still want to donate you can do it to the creator so you would support future game projects, in the description of the post is your CI-EN there you can donate.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Arsvaarg

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
Hello, it makes me very happy that you like my mod :giggle: .

I would really feel bad about receiving money since this work is not really mine but Inusuku's.

For my part, the reactions or the nice comments is more than enough, if you still want to donate you can do it to the creator so you would support future game projects, in the description of the post is your CI-EN there you can donate.
i uderstand, we all know that inusuku made two great games but you are definitively doing your part too by coloring the project anyway the least i can do is to wish you the best.

• Red Heart
Reactions: akapp and Daseson
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote