Mod Onhold Imouto!? Life ~Monochrome~ Color Mod [v0.23] [Daseson]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Remlx

Feb 9, 2022
Is there a way to use the save from the official version in the mod version? I just copied the save files and it didn't work

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
hi guys,

Some write to me about the monochrome mod, as I said before you can rest easy, once the update of my mod for fantasy 1.4 is released I will resume working in monochrome, the truth is that I got carried away a bit by the excitement of the update hehe, but I'm not going to leave any of my mods unfinished :3

1686711918327.png

Annon-kun

Feb 16, 2022
hi guys,

Some write to me about the monochrome mod, as I said before you can rest easy, once the update of my mod for fantasy 1.4 is released I will resume working in monochrome, the truth is that I got carried away a bit by the excitement of the update hehe, but I'm not going to leave any of my mods unfinished :3

View attachment 2695990
Are you planning to release an update on Fantasy?

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Hey guys, with the release of the fantasy update, it's time to start working on monochrome >:3

I hope I can give the update as soon as possible...

I share an image in which I am currently working:

1687322664254.png

Since they had mentioned to me that the skirt looked strange, just like the swimsuit, I tried a change of colors, in my opinion the skirt turned out quite well, what do you think?

xkajl

Sep 7, 2020
Hey guys, with the release of the fantasy update, it's time to start working on monochrome >:3

View attachment 2712392

Since they had mentioned to me that the skirt looked strange, just like the swimsuit, I tried a change of colors, in my opinion the skirt turned out quite well, what do you think?
are you aware that a remake of this is in the works?

Annon-kun

Feb 16, 2022

View attachment 2712392

I thought you will finish fantasy 1st before monochrome?

Reactions: hurrdurrderpderp

akapp

Mar 14, 2020

View attachment 2712392

The color really looks better. Already waiting for an update:giggle:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Daseson

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
are you aware that a remake of this is in the works?
Do you mean there will be a remake of the game?

Yes, of course I am aware that inusuku is currently working on the remake, even so I opened this project at the request of some.

Reactions: Heml0ck

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
I thought you will finish fantasy 1st before monochrome?
I'm interspersing the updates between both games.

But if you want me to finish 1 and then continue with the other, I can do it, the purpose is to finish both projects, the order does not matter.

Last edited:
Reactions: geometry

Layle FACT

Formerly 'LELFACT'
Apr 17, 2022
Shouldn't there be a link to this thread in monochrome's OP? (Came here thanks to daseson signature)

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Shouldn't there be a link to this thread in monochrome's OP? (Came here thanks to daseson signature)
This is really left to the discretion of the thread creators, if they like my mod and want to add it perfect, but if not no problem either.

Layle FACT

Formerly 'LELFACT'
Apr 17, 2022
Oh, alright.

Question 2: are we sure the thread creator does know about this mod ^^ (what I mean by that is it would be sad if less people were informed this mod exists for... qui pro quo reasons? Unless they said "no i don't like this mod", the reason could simply be inactivity on the subject or stuff like that... Just asking)

Question 3: I m playing Lost chapter atm, and most of the game in uncolored, I don't know if you know this one or if you ever like it, but just had a hunch that you might be interested

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Oh, alright.

Question 2: are we sure the thread creator does know about this mod ^^ (what I mean by that is it would be sad if less people were informed this mod exists for... qui pro quo reasons? Unless they said "no i don't like this mod", the reason could simply be inactivity on the subject or stuff like that... Just asking)

Question 3: I m playing Lost chapter atm, and most of the game in uncolored, I don't know if you know this one or if you ever like it, but just had a hunch that you might be interested
2: I don't know, really when I colored the first images I made a bit of a stir for that Thread and it was for 2 or 3 weeks, I even did a vote for them to choose the color of the sister's hair, so... I wouldn't know say for sure if of the author of the thread did not like it or did not see it.

3: Right now I have a constant fight against time, I have this mod on hold and fantasy updates are very slow, taking a 3rd project would be impossible for me due to lack of time, maybe when I finish the ones I have in progress I can try it.

PSD: I went to see my first images and the pupils do look really bad hehe, The good thing is that in the end I changed them.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Layle FACT

Layle FACT

Formerly 'LELFACT'
Apr 17, 2022
Ok fine ty for fast answer

Anyway for lost chapter, it's more half colored than uncolored so forget what i said ^^

As for the pupils, well it gives the impression that there is the reflection of a very weird eye in them ^^ Still impressive for a first try

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Ok fine ty for fast answer

Anyway for lost chapter, it's more half colored than uncolored so forget what i said ^^

As for the pupils, well it gives the impression that there is the reflection of a very weird eye in them ^^ Still impressive for a first try
Oh don't worry, I like the idea of coloring more games, I think that when I finish the ones I have I will feel an emptiness, what at first seemed like a silly idea little by little became part of my life and I have fun in my spare time .

I love seeing the final results when I finish coloring a scene or image and thinking "wow I really put my heart into it... I hope the people on the forum like it ♥" it's a very nice feeling :giggle:

Reactions: Arsvaarg
Apr 16, 2023
I believe I am doing everything correctly, I have installed the fanTL version of the improvements mod, deleted cg.wolf and picture.wolf from the data folder and added the picture and cg folders into the data folder where the cg.wolf and picture.wolf were previously located, however I seem to constantly run into an error, "menu1_b" could not be located or something similar to that, same with 2 other files, if I may be assisted, I would very much appreciate it. (Sorry english is not my first language, I apologize if I have made mistakes in grammar or spelling.)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote