Mod Onhold Imouto!? Life ~Monochrome~ Color Mod [v0.23] [Daseson]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
I believe I am doing everything correctly, I have installed the fanTL version of the improvements mod, deleted cg.wolf and picture.wolf from the data folder and added the picture and cg folders into the data folder where the cg.wolf and picture.wolf were previously located, however I seem to constantly run into an error, "menu1_b" could not be located or something similar to that, same with 2 other files, if I may be assisted, I would very much appreciate it. (Sorry english is not my first language, I apologize if I have made mistakes in grammar or spelling.)

Hello,

Here is a tutorial on how to install the mod:

https://f95zone.to/threads/imouto-life-monochrome-color-mod-v0-23-daseson.154405/post-10423256

Actually with my mod you don't need to delete anything just download copy and paste in the directory "Imouto Life 2.0.1 Eng UC\Data"

Also remember that my mod is only compatible with the version translated by fans, in the official one it doesn't work unless you do more steps that are a bit complicated.

Also, as mentioned in the tutorial, at the end you must make sure that the CG and PICTURE folders have all the images, they are more than 200

Reactions: Heml0ck

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Hi guys,

Some have written to me if I abandoned the monochrome mod, so I'm here to leave the statement.

NO, I did not abandon the mod, it is currently in Pause status since in a vote I made the option "Focus only on fantasy until you finish" it won:
1694724263174.png
1694724279652.png

So currently I am focused 100% on finishing fantasy, once the fantasy is finished I will continue with monochrome.

I had some work ahead of me when this vote was made,

I leave some previews here:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I apologize if you want the Monochrome mod first, but I must be fair with the voting.

Creat_o

Apr 1, 2023
Hi.
I have encountered a problem that the mediafire website does not want to load. I assume the problem is in my location, however no VPN has solved my problem. Therefore, I ask you, if possible, to upload the archive with the mod to an alternative site. For example, Mega or Google docs.

Thank you in advance <8

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Hi.
I have encountered a problem that the mediafire website does not want to load. I assume the problem is in my location, however no VPN has solved my problem. Therefore, I ask you, if possible, to upload the archive with the mod to an alternative site. For example, Mega or Google docs.

Thank you in advance <8
Hi, I just added the link to Gofile.

I do not use Mega since the account I have is exclusive for my university files

I hope it helps you :giggle:

Creat_o

Apr 1, 2023
Hi, I just added the link to Gofile.

I do not use Mega since the account I have is exclusive for my university files

I hope it helps you :giggle:
Thank you for such promptness.
However, this site also did not want to open so easily (as unexpectedly). BUT, with the help of all the VPN and DNS available to me, I still managed to break through this wall and finally download the file.

If someone has the same problem, just do as I do:
• Collect as many VPN servers as possible.
• Combine them into one mega VPN.
• Distribute VPN all over your body.
• Become one with him.
And then, if your will is strong, you will get what you wanted. <8

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
The only problem with that is decrypting the .wolf file that the data folder is formatted to by default
Hello,

The truth is that so that the procedure is not too cumbersome, I advise you to download the version translated by fans, in this version to install the mod it would just be copy and paste and replace in the path "Imouto Life 2.0.1 Eng UC\Data", You would not have to decrypt or unzip any files .wolf.

submarine13

May 10, 2019
Has anyone tried playing on a windows emulator (on a phone) with this mod?

If so, then do any of you guys have an idea how to remove the ungodly framedrops and lags during the molesting scene? I think this might also be the case on the unmodded/original game. I've used termux box, box64droid, and winlator, but it still lags on the molesting part. Other than that, the game works... Fine.

(I know there's a mobile version of this game, but this mod is just too awesome to not play on. And, yes, I realize that this might work better if I played it on a PC/laptop instead, but I don't have access to one. Just a phone with a near high end chip, and it STILL lags, on windows emulators.)

Acumalaka

Jul 16, 2022
View attachment 2588494

Overview:
Hello, This is my coloring mod for Imouto!? Life ~Monochrome~, currently in development​

Updated: 1/05/2023,
Game/Creator: Inusuku -
Modder: Daseson
Mod Version: v0.23
Game Version: 2.01
Language: English
Game for this mod: Imouto life monochrome
Others: Unamed heroine imouto (Redraw mod), Improvements mod

Features:

Installation:

Change-Log:

Note:
If you do not like any section or have any suggestions, you can respond to the publication with respect, I will try to look at the suggestions or changes requested to make them.

This mod is created without profit, if you want to support you can leave your reaction or comment about it and if you still want to support even more you can donate to the creator inusuku.

Please only comment about the mod, if you want to know some functionality of the game you can comment on the post where you downloaded it.

Recomendation: Always install my mod last so as not to cause problems with other coloring mods/extra content.

Special thanks to:

NUBESROJAS For your redraw mod, please visit
your post and leave your reaction.

TUTORIAL FOR INSTALLING WITH IMPROVEMENTS MOD AND FOR SOLUTION OF ERRORS

NOTE: This mod is only compatible with the fan-translated version.

Download:

Sample images:

View attachment 2507908 View attachment 2507925 View attachment 2507926 View attachment 2507929 View attachment 2507936 View attachment 2507932 View attachment 2507937
When you gonna update this?

Acumalaka

Jul 16, 2022
Mar 28, 2023
Hello,

This mod is on pause until the Fantasy mod ends,

This happened due to a vote I made a while ago, you can see it here:

https://f95zone.to/threads/imouto-life-fantasy-color-mod-v0-84-steam-daseson.153385/post-11054731

The truth is, sometimes I feel like coloring some images in this mod to clear my mind of Fantasy a little, but I have to keep my promise.
I don't think anyone would be opposed to you working on this mod for a little bit if you feel like it Daseson. If you want to keep to the vote and finish the fantasy mod first, that makes sense, but I don't agree that you should limit yourself so heavily. Do what feels fun to you sometimes!! That's what we're all here for right?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Daseson
Mar 28, 2023
She only wants to be praised but doesn't do anything to finish the either of the mod so quit hoping for her to do her part. Just keep on praising and simping.
Is being positive and supportive for someone doing high-quality work FOR FREE "simping" now?? Why do you immediately jump to her gender? Who gives af if Daseson is a "he" or a "she", and why are you so concerned about the supposed lack of progress she is making (when she is literally active on the other mod's thread?? why does it matter in the first place?) I'm so confused about this post

Oh wow this seems like a never ending nightmare :confused:

I would advise you to ignore this person, he has been making comments of this same type in the fantasy thread for some time and I think he was even banned from that thread for a comment made by a moderator.

Changing the subject, Yes, the creator is making a remake of Monochrome and it is scheduled to come out this year (if there are no delays).
Yeah that checks out lol. Also, remake?? Hell yeah

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Is being positive and supportive for someone doing high-quality work FOR FREE "simping" now?? Why do you immediately jump to her gender? Who gives af if Daseson is a "he" or a "she", and why are you so concerned about the supposed lack of progress she is making (when she is literally active on the other mod's thread?? why does it matter in the first place?) I'm so confused about this post

Yeah that checks out lol. Also, remake?? Hell yeah
Everything really looks like it's going to be a great game.

Inusuku recently showed a preview image:

1712880961083.jpeg

He even hired another artist to help him.

I'm sure that after the FANTASY DLC we will have more news about this other game.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote