Mod Wolf RPG Imouto! Life ~Monochrome~ Improvements Mod [0.3.1] [saboro]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

saboro

Sep 28, 2019
imod.png

Overview:
This mod started as an attempt to implement a real-time mouse system for Imouto! Life ~Monochrome~.
The game needed extra changes to accommodate the new mouse, various unrelated bugs were fixed the process and the project started to grow. I won't add new content or cheats, just bugfixes and improvements, trying to keep things as close as possible to what the developer intended.
There mod comes in two flavors, one based on the official English translation and one based on the fan translated version by altuser and Mehrtinalus.
Both of them contain the latest Milkymomo's decensor patch.

Updated: 2021-12-21
Developer: inusuku -
Modder: saboro
Mod Version: 0.3.1
Game Version: Official: 2.03 / Fan TL: 2.01
Translation: Official: DLsite team / Fan TL: Translated by altuser and Mehrtinalus.
Decensor: Milkymomo
Censored: No

Language: English

Features:
- Real time in-game mouse, no more annoying waits.
- Title screen mouse support.
- Fan translated version with 16 save slots, to keep it on par with the official 2.03 version.
- Translated album screen, dialog name boxes, and miscellaneous small translation improvements (fan translation only).
- Bugfixes. Check out the changelog for details.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:

About saves compatibility:

DOWNLOAD
Fan translated version
Win:

Official English version

Win:

Last edited:

saboro

Sep 28, 2019
I guess I should explain better why this mod "isn't compatible" with the Godly Brother Mod, since all the feedback I get mentions it in some way.

Due to Wolf RPG limitations, the only way to do what you want would be to make an entirely new mod that has my changes and CLORO's changes, essentially merging both mods' code into one, but there are plenty of reasons why that isn't a good idea. One of them is that my mod and Godly Brother Mod are both in active development, maintaining both of them at once would be a confusing mess. On top of that, if I do that, I'd have to rewrite every single one of my changes each time CLORO updates his mod, or annoy him asking about what did he change and where.

An alternative would be to make a cheat mode of my own for this mod from scratch, but that'd mean to stop focusing on the stuff I'm doing. I may think about it once I feel I can't add much more, but no promises.

Last edited:

AlexSDU

Oct 8, 2021
Sorry about that. Didn't mean to make it sound mean.
Anyway, appreciate with what you do, mate. Thanks. Those slow mouse curser have caused me to clicked on the wrong things in the game many time, especially during the night scene.

saboro

Sep 28, 2019
Sorry about that. Didn't mean to make it sound mean.
Anyway, appreciate with what you do, mate. Thanks. Those slow mouse curser have caused me to clicked on the wrong things in the game many time, especially during the night scene.
No worries. Sorry if that sounded harsh, I just wanted to be totally clear about why things are like that.
Thank you for your input (y)

saboro

Sep 28, 2019
I've updated the mod to 0.3, previous version wasn't 0.25 but 0.2.5. I apparently suck at versioning.

This update does fix a bug that caused multiple issues during midnight under certain conditions: , a couple lewd dialog messages never appeared (so yeah, you can now read them for the first time) and little sister kept the rotor inside her pussy when she shouldn't.

There are more changes and bugfixes, but that one takes the cake and I wanted to feature it.

As usual, check out the changelog for more details. I've also written there the requirements to trigger those dialog messages.

Reactions: ThrowMeSway

AlexSDU

Oct 8, 2021
I notice the translate version from your video is somewhat different from the one I have.
Move - Piston
Pull out - Take out
Are yours the fan version?

saboro

Sep 28, 2019
I notice the translate version from your video is somewhat different from the one I have.
Move - Piston
Pull out - Take out
Are yours the fan version?
The one you see in the video is the fan translation. The bug I'm showing there is present in both unmodded versions, though, so it doesn't really matter in this case.

Gameplay-wise they are the same, but the translations do have noticeable differences. The fan one feels like native English, I'd say it's better localized. The official one is a more literal approach, presumably made by Japanese people. Give both of them a try to see which one you prefer.

Last edited:

zeusdia

Oct 14, 2017
Hey, I mentioned it on the main thread so I add this here. I suspect there might be a bug with your mod, which makes it impossible to get the scene mentioned in this post - #1,916

I used your mod with the official translation of the game (absolutely awesome mod btw, made the game much more enjoyable). I spent quite a few hours trying to get the scene with various tips mentioned in the main thread (edging her to 95% over several nights, waiting a week or even two with no action, then using aphrodisiac on top of it all) but with no success. That was until I switched back to unmodded version of the game and got the scene on the first try.

saboro

Sep 28, 2019
Hey, I mentioned it on the main thread so I add this here. I suspect there might be a bug with your mod, which makes it impossible to get the scene mentioned in this post - #1,916

I used your mod with the official translation of the game (absolutely awesome mod btw, made the game much more enjoyable). I spent quite a few hours trying to get the scene with various tips mentioned in the main thread (edging her to 95% over several nights, waiting a week or even two with no action, then using aphrodisiac on top of it all) but with no success. That was until I switched back to unmodded version of the game and got the scene on the first try.
Hi there. Thanks for the input and report!

I'm investigating the issue but will probably take a while. I can debug it way faster if you could post or PM me the save file where you have all the requirements needed to trigger the scene. That way I can also confirm if you indeedly fulfilled such requirements and if all the hidden variables were working as expected for you.

Last edited:

zeusdia

Oct 14, 2017
Hi there. Thanks for the input and report!

I'm investigating the issue but will probably take a while. I can debug it way faster if you could post or PM me the save file where you have all the requirements needed to trigger the scene. That way I can also confirm if you indeedly fulfilled such requirements and if all the hidden variables were working as expected for you.

Damn, having those exact requirements listed would save me SO MUCH time before, lol. Had a look at my save and she had Masturbation experience at 4 when I was trying it (and I skipped all masturbation events in order to edge her more). I let her increase it now to 6 and waited till friday. Popped an aphrodisiac, got her to 95% excitement, went to sleep and voila! The desired scene plays out. Thanks a lot for quick reply and sorry about the false alarm. The hidden requirements in this game are something else...

Reactions: saboro

saboro

Sep 28, 2019
Damn, having those exact requirements listed would save me SO MUCH time before, lol. Had a look at my save and she had Masturbation experience at 4 when I was trying it (and I skipped all masturbation events in order to edge her more). I let her increase it now to 6 and waited till friday. Popped an aphrodisiac, got her to 95% excitement, went to sleep and voila! The desired scene plays out. Thanks a lot for quick reply and sorry about the false alarm. The hidden requirements in this game are something else...
Hahaha, no worries. The game hides a lot of stuff to the player, so it's usual to feel that something isn't working as it should. You made me undust the tools I used to mod it, so I'll probably do a small update. There's a little bug with the after-midnight CG that makes the background image (the one that shows the bed) invisible or black, and I've just found out what causes it. You've probably seen that multiple times during your playthrough. It doesn't break the game but always annoys me.

Last edited:

saboro

Sep 28, 2019
(Very) minor update 0.3.1 uploaded.
Fixes a small after-midnight CG visual bug present in the vanilla version.
It could be triggered in multiple ways, under certain conditions. One way to reproduce it: cum at least once while she's awake (drowsy is enough), almost fill the BAD bar, and leave.

Last edited:

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
I have a question. So I got the fan-made English version of your mod which is fine, but I also want to play using the colored pics and CG's that loli senpai made which in his/her install instructions says to remove both (cg.wolf and Picture.wolf) to have things work properly. So I want to know if your mod needs those two files to work, or is it like the normal game where I can remove those two files after extracting the rest of the mod?

Alright its finally here!!

First lemme think imouto_lover for his work cuz I used it as a base to do this work.
So what I did is fully coloring the whole game and I would say now its almost 100% colord.
What I did so far is remake some pics, improved some, and almost edit all the rest and trolled with few xD
took me few weeks to finish it but I hope you will enjoy it.

the size was more than i thought it would be so had to upload it.
Mega

How to install it?
go to the game folder< data and remove or rename the Picture.wolf and cg.wolf

here some of the pics just to show case

Last edited:

Sir Phoenix

Jun 13, 2018
I have a question. So I got the fan-made English version of your mod which is fine, but I also want to play using the colored pics and CG's that loli senpai made which in his/her install instructions says to remove both (cg.wolf and Picture.wolf) to have things work properly. So I want to know if your mod needs those two files to work, or is it like the normal game where I can remove those two files after extracting the rest of the mod?
It will work if this mod does not use those files. I suspect that it should, since it likely uses data.wolf and the same ones the Godly Brother mod does. If you're unsure, just rename the files and try to play like that. If it's fine it will work without issue, otherwise you'll need to pick between both.

Reactions: Jellyluve

saboro

Sep 28, 2019
If it's only cg.wolf and Picture.wolf, you can mix both mods, it won't break the game. But be aware of this:

The fan translated version of my mod transates some extra images, so if you plan to use that one and his/her mod is based on the fan translation (I don't know if it is), you'll end up reverting the album screen images to Japanese. Added to that, I don't know if the colored mod is based on the latest decensor patch. If it isn't, you'll also revert some images to their censored version.

I'd recommend you to extract my mod's cg.wolf and Picture.wolf so you can check their differences and manually edit any outdated image if needed. You can use or a similar tool to unpack them, and any decent image editor. I can give it a go if this sounds too complicated or convoluted for you.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jellyluve

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
If it's only cg.wolf and Picture.wolf, you can mix both mods, it won't break the game. But be aware of this:

The fan translated version of my mod transates some extra images, so if you plan to use that one and his/her mod is based on the fan translation (I don't know if it is), you'll end up reverting the album screen images to Japanese. Added to that, I don't know if the colored mod is based on the latest decensor patch. If it isn't, you'll also revert some images to their censored version.

I'd recommend you to extract my mod's cg.wolf and Picture.wolf so you can check their differences and manually edit any outdated image if needed. You can use or a similar tool to unpack them, and any decent image editor. I can give it a go if this sounds too complicated or convoluted for you.
First off thank yall for the replies. Now I've never done anything like this before so I haven't a clue what to do, but I can give it a shot. I got a few questions to get me started.

1. I am just going to give it a wild guess and say that Paint isn't going to cut it in the image editing department :LOL:, Got any recommendations I can use?

2. After I make my edits is there anything I have to do afterward to get it all working again?

Last edited:
Reactions: saboro
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes