• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

AlphaJnx

Aug 21, 2018
I need some help does the save file from 2.0 will not work on 2.1? If it works how? If not then i should start over?

Imouto_Lover

May 3, 2020
The MEGA links always redirected to my own MEGA storage when I tried to access it.
Strange. I don't have that problem. I wouldn't be able to tell you what to do. Have you tried clicking my link when you were logged out of your own Mega account?

I need some help does the save file from 2.0 will not work on 2.1? If it works how? If not then i should start over?
The save files are not compatible between the fan translated version and the official translated version, and are not compatible between any of the official different language versions (English, Japanese, and Korean). If you're talking about different versions of the same official language (2.01 Japanese to 2.1 Japanese) then the save files can be exported/imported without issue.

I also noticed something about the game (Official English version at least). This forum is already 96 pages long (by my browser), so I'm not sure if it's been covered.

The Safe, Neutral, and Risky mode works as follows:

Safe- One free cream-pie for the entire night. Any more that night and it triggers the Pregnancy scare event, unless the After Pill is used during the next 2 nights.

Neutral- Internal cum-shots with a condom don't trigger the Pregnancy scare event, but even one cream-pie does.

Risky- Any internal cum-shot, even with a condom, can trigger the Pregnancy scare event if the After Pill is not used during the following two nights. Imouto still doesn't object or lose trust for an internal cum-shot with a condom.

fantasmic

Nov 3, 2021
I've been really enjoying the game, so here's my full save (SaveData01.sav) for use with the 2.0.1 fan translation. If it's a fresh install you may have to start the game and make a save so that the game generates the "Save" folder, then just drop the file in. 683 trust, 555 sexual interest, 91k yen, all toys (Imouto finally accepts the vibe while awake), 81 energy, 6 vigor. Anal, sex in the bath, and sex in the evening are unlocked. Got a pocket full of condoms and assorted drinks/drugs if any of those are your speed.

Edit: It's the weekend so... um... here's another save (SaveData03). It's for use with Saboro's Improvement Mod (official translation version). The mod removes most of the jankiness from the controls so I really recommend it. Just drop this data in the "Save" folder, but remember that saves are incompatible between both modded/unmodded games and official/fan translations. The file 765 Trust and 624 Interest with sex in the evening and bath unlocked. I wanted to see how the game flow differed if you started as an office worker while also checking if a Pure Love playthrough was viable. It sorta is? You can still get hand/blowjob while bathing together, but all sex options are indeed locked behind molesting Imouto at night first. Turns out you can do an anal-only playthrough, so at least there's that.

Last edited:

Arsvaarg

Jan 13, 2021
Hello everyone! Recently I rummaged in the game files and found this amusing picture. I would like to ask - how to achieve this event?
scene15_19.jpg

Arsvaarg

Jan 13, 2021
well she need to have an high lewd lvl and you need to giver her this one drug so shes very sens and then groop her so shes wake up and dont make her cum. it worked for me
That is: To pump up the drug before going to bed, then touch it in every possible way, thereby arouse it to the maximum, but not let it end, and end the scene?

fantasmic

Nov 3, 2021
That is: To pump up the drug before going to bed, then touch it in every possible way, thereby arouse it to the maximum, but not let it end, and end the scene?
You don't really need to do all that. The scene triggers if she's been sexually frustrated for a few days. You can just stop having sex with her (probably including bath-time stuff) once her Interest is high enough; the scene should trigger within a week. You can also bring Imouto most of the way to orgasm then end the session. My recommendation is to tease her nipples until the Good bar stops filling then end the session.

Arsvaarg

Jan 13, 2021
You don't really need to do all that. The scene triggers if she's been sexually frustrated for a few days. You can just stop having sex with her (probably including bath-time stuff) once her Interest is high enough; the scene should trigger within a week. You can also bring Imouto most of the way to orgasm then end the session. My recommendation is to tease her nipples until the Good bar stops filling then end the session.
Thanks to!

Gardenson

Jul 6, 2017
What is the difference between the official and unofficial version? Is it just a different translation or are they different in content too? Which would you recommend?

CandiedKerns

Feb 29, 2020
What is the difference between the official and unofficial version? Is it just a different translation or are they different in content too? Which would you recommend?
It's a translation difference yeah. The unofficial version reads better, probably because there was more effort into adapting the text in a way that makes sense.

Reactions: Gardenson

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
I'm not sure if anyone else has done it, but here are some screens comparing the official translation (on the left) with the fan translation (on the right). The differences seem to be largely a matter of preference. I use the official translation myself mainly because I prefer its font.
I'm the opposite, I much prefer the font of the unoofficial, not only is it more stylized without being distracting but it also doesn't overhang the text box.

Gunnams

Mar 26, 2020
I'm not sure if anyone else has done it, but here are some screens comparing the official translation (on the left) with the fan translation (on the right). The differences seem to be largely a matter of preference. I use the official translation myself mainly because I prefer its font.
idk but i prefer fan translation because their english seems right to me, even though english isn't my main language lol

gonarth

May 28, 2020
Is there any way to change the personality? The last time I played was Good Looking Reckless (Bum) and I lost that save. With cheat, I could only recover my money, items, trust, and lust...

I also want to change the day, if I'm able to.

Last edited:

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
Is there any way to change the personality? The last time I played was Good Looking Reckless (Bum) and I lost that save. With cheat, I could only recover my money, items, trust, and lust...

I also want to change the day, if I'm able to.
There is a cheat menu called "godly brother" and it has a full cheat menu that allows you to adjust just about everything in the game.

4.20 star(s) 39 Votes