ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
I'm using that right now, but I don't see anything that can change the Onii-chan's personalities.
Then I don't know what to tell you, if it is any consolation there is no effective difference between the personality types and supposedly they aren't random but I am pretty sure that is a lie.

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
You don't really need to do all that. The scene triggers if she's been sexually frustrated for a few days. You can just stop having sex with her (probably including bath-time stuff) once her Interest is high enough; the scene should trigger within a week. You can also bring Imouto most of the way to orgasm then end the session. My recommendation is to tease her nipples until the Good bar stops filling then end the session.
sorry man i did as you wrote but nothing happens, i go to sleep then i assault her and fill hte good bar then i stop.
My stats are trust 703 and interest 847

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Unfortunately, it’s the same with me.
to both of you asking : to get the scene, sexual frustration must be 2 or over (hidden stat), easiest way to do that is to get the good bar to 90+% without giviing her a orgasm and ending the night, this increases the SF value by 1, make note that SF value CAN go into the negatives so literally edge her for a few nights in a row.

Then I don't know what to tell you, if it is any consolation there is no effective difference between the personality types and supposedly they aren't random but I am pretty sure that is a lie.
I posted details regarding Personality/Titles and their effects, plus chances for rolling them earlier in the thread
https://f95zone.to/threads/imouto-life-monochrome-v2-0-1-inusuku.37378/post-6564493

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
to both of you asking : to get the scene, sexual frustration must be 2 or over (hidden stat), easiest way to do that is to get the good bar to 90+% without giviing her a orgasm and ending the night, this increases the SF value by 1, make note that SF value CAN go into the negatives so literally edge her for a few nights in a row.

I posted details regarding Personality/Titles and their effects, plus chances for rolling them earlier in the thread
https://f95zone.to/threads/imouto-life-monochrome-v2-0-1-inusuku.37378/post-6564493
yeah but i done that for a week and nothing happened, i'll try again.

zeusdia

Oct 14, 2017
yeah but i done that for a week and nothing happened, i'll try again.
these are the exact values needed for the scene:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Big thanks to saboro for these!
With these fulfilled I was able to use aphrodisiac on friday, edge her to 95%, went to sleep and BAM - a very happy saturday morning ensued ;)

Last edited:

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019

This really should be earmarked or linked as a walk through not buried on page 84 out of 97...

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
This really should be earmarked or linked as a walk through not buried on page 84 out of 97...
to be fair, I did a lot of my own digging to ferret that information out and gather it together in one place, later I started glancing through the games code to see what I could find. but my first few playthroughs were done blind without any info.

generally if I like a game enough, I'll write a guide, or at least a general outline. right now I think I know pretty much everything thats needed to know about this one, and I noticed a lot of people asking the same questions that I could answer, so I posted that, and generally throw a link to it when needed.

*Edit P.S* The makers next game is scheduled for Feb, hopefully a translation soon after :p
sister! Seikatsu ~ Fantasy ~ ... Under development
Script ■■■■■ 99% Illustration ■■■■■ 150% Additional work ■■■■■ 100%

Last edited:

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
to be fair, I did a lot of my own digging to ferret that information out and gather it together in one place, later I started glancing through the games code to see what I could find. but my first few playthroughs were done blind without any info.

generally if I like a game enough, I'll write a guide, or at least a general outline. right now I think I know pretty much everything thats needed to know about this one, and I noticed a lot of people asking the same questions that I could answer, so I posted that, and generally throw a link to it when needed.

*Edit P.S* The makers next game is scheduled for Feb, hopefully a translation soon after :p
sister! Seikatsu ~ Fantasy ~ ... Under development
Script ■■■■■ 99% Illustration ■■■■■ 150% Additional work ■■■■■ 100%
I don't speak a word of japanese, so as far as I'm concerned the game doesn't exist until it gets a translation.

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
I don't speak a word of japanese, so as far as I'm concerned the game doesn't exist until it gets a translation.
and game needs to get released before it can get translated :D hopefully whoever did the fan translation is still available

saboro

Sep 28, 2019
and game needs to get released before it can get translated :D hopefully whoever did the fan translation is still available
Well, altuser, the guy from ULMF who translated 90% of it, offered the dev his translation to do an official English release for free. Long story short: the dev refused and didn't like a single bit that a fan translation existed, he wanted to hire "professional" translators. Altuser stopped translating it as a result. We wouldn't have a finished fan translation if Mehrtinalus didn't continue altuser's work, and he was nice enough to keep it updated.

So, I don't know about Mehrtinalus, but I doubt we'll see altuser translating anything made by this dev. And it's a shame, the icons and inventory font was handwritten by him to resemble the Japanese release cute/childish style. Talk about dedication.

That's why seeing the generic inventory font or lines like "oh chinchin be long" in the official English release is facepalm material for me.

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
these are the exact values needed for the scene:

Big thanks to saboro for these!
With these fulfilled I was able to use aphrodisiac on friday, edge her to 95%, went to sleep and BAM - a very happy saturday morning ensued ;)
thanks for those maybe i lack in masturbation hidden value, but the mood could be a problem because if you rise the bar ultil good and then you go to sleep her mood drop and if have to be good or better coudl be a problem, one day her mood dropped to loves her brother to normal and rise her mood to max could be a problem if you want to assault her during night sinc eyou need 25 energy

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
thanks for those maybe i lack in masturbation hidden value, but the mood could be a problem because if you rise the bar ultil good and then you go to sleep her mood drop and if have to be good or better coudl be a problem, one day her mood dropped to loves her brother to normal and rise her mood to max could be a problem if you want to assault her during night sinc eyou need 25 energy
3 things, masturbation count can be seen in the data section (bottom corner), energy for nighttime is 21, and mood is easy to manage (TV guide that I will post, again. or by playing racing game, which has the highest chance of improving mood of all the games)

TV Guide :
TV.png

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
It seems like someone with a good understanding of wolfRPG and the English language could do a machine translation then just turn the MTL into something more legible. I think the reason MTL are as bad as they are is the amount that some people seem to care more about accuracy than whether something is entertaining... or legible.

idea445

May 19, 2017
I'd personally argue that Bearhead is not a optimal title to roll.
To re-roll, after finding out what your title(s) are, hit F12 to reset if not what you wanted
Romantic and/Or Sensual works better from my experience. posting a list of Title effects, and What choices at start can have :

Enjoy
How can you get the lolicon title?

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
How can you get the lolicon title?
Random roll, I think it turns up more often if you get the "theres a bomb" question, but I generally only came across it when rolling for specific titles... but as I'm a nice guy, I rolled one for you for the fan translation
SaveData08 : Lolicon Sensual (working adult)

unpack it, put the SaveData08.sav in the saves file in the games directory.

idea445

May 19, 2017
Random roll, I think it turns up more often if you get the "theres a bomb" question, but I generally only came across it when rolling for specific titles... but as I'm a nice guy, I rolled one for you for the fan translation
SaveData08 : Lolicon Sensual (working adult)

unpack it, put the SaveData08.sav in the saves file in the games directory.
Thanks

shimarei

Oct 28, 2018
Heads up, if you're interested in this game, a trial of this artist's next game is out for testing on their ci-en. They said they're doing a playtesting session for 10 days. Afterwards, it will be officially released. Game follows a similar concept as this game, but in a fantasy setting.

That being said, if you like their works, do consider supporting them on ci-en.

shimarei

Oct 28, 2018
This is a wild idea, but has is it possible to extract the cg assets, run them through waifu2x to upscale them, repack it, and have the game run correctly with the scaled assets?

4.20 star(s) 39 Votes