NexusEv

May 22, 2021
Finishing the game was a bit of hassle but the game was worth it. Spent my time nicely completing all of it.

fantasmic

Nov 3, 2021
The dev has released the demo to the next game in this series: Imouto Life Fantasy! You can grab it from , just scroll down to the blue download box. The game does not need Japanese locale to run, though if the extracted folder's name is in Garbage you'll need to rename it. You can only play for 12 in-game days, can't penetrate or remove Imouto's panties, and saves won't transfer to the full game (according to Deepl). The demo is only in Japanese and there aren't currently any concrete plans to officially translate the full game after it's release in February. Even without knowing Japanese you can still click around to get an idea of some changes that were made to the system. More questions during character creation! 4x as many characters! Actual mouse control!

MangaMaster

Apr 5, 2020
Wow, can you please share that table?
I don't know how to save tables, these addresses because useless when the game crashed.
But I did manage to find out a lot more values.
You can force yourself into missionary, doggy, piledriver and tit fucking, on top of the lewd scenes already seen in the previous game.
The game kinda crashed after I went overboard and had scenes overlapping each other.

~But in the end, I came out with a happy imouto.~ :love:

EDIT: put the CT file in a zip so you can do your magic.

If anyone find out how to use it, please share, for the lewder good of course~

Rakot321

Jun 10, 2021
I don't know how to save tables, these addresses because useless when the game crashed.
But I did manage to find out a lot more values.
You can force yourself into missionary, doggy, piledriver and tit fucking, on top of the lewd scenes already seen in the previous game.
The game kinda crashed after I went overboard and had scenes overlapping each other.

~But in the end, I came out with a happy imouto.~ :love:

EDIT: put the CT file in a zip so you can do your magic.

If anyone find out how to use it, please share, for the lewder good of course~
I probably don't know what is CT file, but table doesn't work :c I cannot push them:/ Can you share your save files?

MangaMaster

Apr 5, 2020
I probably don't know what is CT file, but table doesn't work :c I cannot push them:/ Can you share your save files?
There. (Message got stuck while posting)
Stats:
Day 1 at 21:05

Imouto:
Trust: 99999
Sexual Interest: 999
Status?: Love Onii-chan
Libido: 120

Player:
Libido: 120%
Vigor (times you can cum 100, even though max is 4 atm)
Gold? YES.

Rakot321

Jun 10, 2021
There. (Message got stuck while posting)
Stats:
Day 1 at 21:05

Imouto:
Trust: 99999
Sexual Interest: 999
Status?: Love Onii-chan
Libido: 120

Player:
Libido: 120%
Vigor (times you can cum 100, even though max is 4 atm)
Gold? YES.
Thx man. Now it work. But too hard activate sex scene/
missionary, doggy, piledriver and tit fucking, on top of the lewd scenes already seen in the previous game.
How you do it?

MangaMaster

Apr 5, 2020
Thx man. Now it work. But too hard activate sex scene/
missionary, doggy, piledriver and tit fucking, on top of the lewd scenes already seen in the previous game.
How you do it?
Sadly these things was possible by forcing scenes.
It was pure luck that I found them, and it looked odd occasionally since backgrounds and foreground didn't match (though sprites worked, and animation in piledriver (panties aside, but couldn't remove them, and sometimes I managed to force regular, but panties was still on instead of to the side).

Updated save where I maxed all stats to S+ and "skill"? (the one to the right most in the skill panel). Forgot to add that piledriver is unlocked in the save now.

Gosh! How cute can she be~
1640803059546.png

Last edited:
Reactions: WVXIOLy

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
I've downloaded the demo... but have very little interest in actually playing it right now, would rather wait for proper release and hopefully a translation

Tried to run it, turns out (for me) that the data/basic data/Game.dat is missing >.<
ah well, will just wait for feb

Last edited:

Koyaga

Sep 6, 2020
I've downloaded the demo... but have very little interest in actually playing it right now, would rather wait for proper release and hopefully a translation

Tried to run it, turns out (for me) that the data/basic data/Game.dat is missing >.<
ah well, will just wait for feb
Just rename the installation folder with normal characters and you should be fine.

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Just rename the installation folder with normal characters and you should be fine.
and thank you, that worked.
now, I need to remember how to get into the .wolf files, thinking about trying my hand at translating, no idea how to go about it though, but I have plenty of free time. any advice from anyone to get me started?

chickenmaid

Oct 9, 2019
Dev mentioned that there was an Android version in the works awhile back in Feburary 2020, ( ) has anyone heard any recent news about it?

Jemless

Jan 31, 2020
and thank you, that worked.
now, I need to remember how to get into the .wolf files, thinking about trying my hand at translating, no idea how to go about it though, but I have plenty of free time. any advice from anyone to get me started?
Might be worth asking someone who has translated a modern (released 2020 or after) WOLFrpg game, "What tools are you using? Can you share your decryption keys with me?"

You'll probably have to find the "key" to decrypt this game because it is likely a modern version of WOLF rpg, If you're lucky someone posted the key you need in the discussions below or using the software from the 2021 posts will just work without issue.

https://f95zone.to/threads/wolf-rpg-decryptor.16162/page-5
https://f95zone.to/threads/universal-ripping-tutorial-for-game-contents.39350/

4.20 star(s) 39 Votes