Tool Wolf RPG Wolf RPG Decryptor

DarkAizhen

Mar 23, 2018
Any decryptors doesn't open for me is there anything that needs to be downloaded first to run these decryptors?

Flyersfan97

Sep 5, 2017
Anyone find a way to decrypt new wolf rpg files i have tried all of these solutions but none of them work at all even in the cmd prompt i get this mesage when i try to use DXdecoder
C:\Users\Sklin>DxaDecode.exe -K:WLFRPrO!p(;s5((8P@((UFWlu$#5(= Picture.wolf
'DxaDecode.exe' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.

X Death

Jan 22, 2020
Anyone find a way to decrypt new wolf rpg files i have tried all of these solutions but none of them work at all even in the cmd prompt i get this mesage when i try to use DXdecoder
C:\Users\Sklin>DxaDecode.exe -K:WLFRPrO!p(;s5((8P@((UFWlu$#5(= Picture.wolf
'DxaDecode.exe' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.
DxaDecode.exe is not in the same folder try again, make sure the DxaDecode.exe and batch in the same folder or you can do it manually using cmd

Flyersfan97

Sep 5, 2017
C:\Users\Sklin>DxaDecode.exe[-K:WLFRPrO!p(;s5((8P@((UFWlu$#5](= Picture.wolf
The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect.
this is the newest error message anyone tell me what im doing wrong? and just dragging it to the dxadecode just gives me an empty folder.

perq

Aug 7, 2020
1) You need to use DxaDecode.exe v1.08, older DxaDecode versions or WolfDec will not work
2) You need to change your system language for non-unicode programs to Japanese (do not enable UTF-8 support)
3) You need to copy DxaDecode.exe to the Data-folder of the game and use the command:
DxaDecode.exe -K:WLFRPrO!p(;s5((8P@((UFWlu$#5(= ARCHIVE.wolf

Where you replace ARCHIVE with the actual archive name, eg.
DxaDecode.exe -K:WLFRPrO!p(;s5((8P@((UFWlu$#5(= anime.wolf

You can add the classic "open command window here" right-click option to Windows 10 (to make it easier to run the command) with this:
thanks a lot! This helped me extract the latest version of The imperial gatekeeper. I've been searching for a while.

X Death

Jan 22, 2020
I have add auto extract for both old or latest wolf encryption in bat file so you dont need to type anything, you can also run it with or without change your system language for non-unicode programs to Japanese, tested with english language.

geitou

Mar 17, 2021
I am trying to unpack excessm's Yumesame. Trying methods in this thread don't seem to have worked. I have the latest version of dxadecode, I've tried unpacking data.dxa inside the game folders and out, tried to execute the dxadecode command in both main game directory and the data folder, all it yields is an empty folder. I also tried it in a folder on it's own with nothing else with no result. Any advice?

X Death

Jan 22, 2020
I am trying to unpack excessm's Yumesame. Trying methods in this thread don't seem to have worked. I have the latest version of dxadecode, I've tried unpacking data.dxa inside the game folders and out, tried to execute the dxadecode command in both main game directory and the data folder, all it yields is an empty folder. I also tried it in a folder on it's own with nothing else with no result. Any advice?
Use this, easy and you dont need to do things manually
I have add auto extract for both old or latest wolf encryption in bat file so you dont need to type anything, you can also run it with or without change your system language for non-unicode programs to Japanese, tested with english language.
Edit : you right, it seems the new DXA didnt work really well
Edit 2: use this, works like magic
I found the best decrypter for wolf rpg engine(i got this from T++ 3rd party software), it can decrypt any .wolf files one or many
Usage : WolfDec.exe <.wolf-files> or you can extract this in the gamefolder and run the auto extract.bat

Note : only for .wolf files.
Credit :

Last edited:

geitou

Mar 17, 2021
Use this, easy and you dont need to do things manually

Edit : you right, it seems the new DXA didnt work really well
Edit 2: use this, works like magic
Can you tell me exactly what you did to get it unpacked? Every time I try the command window or autoextract it says it failed. The data file is also .dxa natively, I've changed back and forth .wolf and it still doesn't work. Another program, DXExtract has a MT framework error whenever I try to extract the data file. I'm beginning to think I'm just not meant to get into it -.-

Last edited:

X Death

Jan 22, 2020
Can you tell me exactly what you did to get it unpacked? Every time I try the command window or autoextract it says it failed. The data file is also .dxa natively, I've changed back and forth .wolf and it still doesn't work. Another program, DXExtract has a MT framework error whenever I try to extract the data file. I'm beginning to think I'm just not meant to get into it -.-
Im using WolfDec, not much. here's what i get from the game you've mention. 's the link to download the wolfdec if you dont wanna scrool up.

geitou

Mar 17, 2021
Looks like I got it going. Now I just have to figure out WRPG editor to get where I want...trying to crack into one of the defeat scenes to play with it a little. Thanks for your help.

Me_Lisa

Oct 6, 2019
Don't know if that's the right place to ask as I have no idea which engine Danero Plus demo was made with. But had .dxa archive that unpacked with one of the programs in here.
And has .pac extension for game data archive and I had no luck unpacking it so far. Can anyone assist with opening this .pac file?

Eromo

Sep 6, 2020
I searched for some time and found a few tools for this task: , and .

The first is very old, the second won't run for me, the third don't unpack unicode names and both second and third don't seem to support file masks. So I slightly modified DXADecode from the source.

Now it is possible to run DxaDecode.exe "*.wolf" to unpack all .wolf files with default key from 2.20 version of the Editor instead of typing DxaDecode.exe -K:8P@(rO!p;s5 FileName.wolf or DxaDecode.exe -K:C705CA7D8DE3DEF1D90C85F4 FileName.wolf for each file. Also there is option to guess decryption key from an archive if default is not working but encryption algorithm is the same.

The source code included in the archive and can be built with g++ and make.
You are a wonderful human being, and I hope good things come to you. You've done me a great service today and I am greatful.

Eromo

Sep 6, 2020
I found the best decrypter for wolf rpg engine(i got this from T++ 3rd party software), it can decrypt any .wolf files one or many
Usage : WolfDec.exe <.wolf-files> or you can extract this in the gamefolder and run the auto extract.bat

Note : only for .wolf files.
Credit :
Thanks for this, the current WolfDec download from the site doesn't have the exe file in the download.

FckThemAll

Nov 11, 2017
Really nicely done thanks a lot
Anyone who can't unpack go to his github linked on the bottom left of the message and download the WolfDec.exe latest version it worked