Tool Wolf RPG Wolf RPG Decryptor

fewgfregergwgw

Apr 6, 2020
I also cant get any of these to work for .wolf files. DXADecoderW guesses the key but doesnt actually unpack anything. WolfDec just fails (Imperial gatekeeper)

X Death

Jan 22, 2020
I also cant get any of these to work for .wolf files. DXADecoderW guesses the key but doesnt actually unpack anything. WolfDec just fails (Imperial gatekeeper)
i've plat imprerial gatekeeper, and it works too, how did you use it? also, inside that is just a spare body parts not worth to open unless you want to try to modify something.

fewgfregergwgw

Apr 6, 2020
i've plat imprerial gatekeeper, and it works too, how did you use it? also, inside that is just a spare body parts not worth to open unless you want to try to modify something.
Ok I got it working. The issue was that I was using ' -K 'key' ' in thecommand string instead of ' -K:'key' ' . what a dumb reason :D

What I want to change is the logic of insertion, do you think this logic is outside the .wolf files? Specifically, I want to remove the unclothing action that happens at the moment of insertion.

X Death

Jan 22, 2020
Ok I got it working. The issue was that I was using ' -K 'key' ' in thecommand string instead of ' -K:'key' ' . what a dumb reason :D

What I want to change is the logic of insertion, do you think this logic is outside the .wolf files? Specifically, I want to remove the unclothing action that happens at the moment of insertion.
i think the script is stored in either system or data wolf files. reminder, remove the script is risky but it's not hurt to try.

you can drag all the wolf files to the wolfdec.exe to extract without any command. just copy the exe the current wolf folder and drag, done.

Reactions: Slayerz

Slayerz

Aug 2, 2017
i think the script is stored in either system or data wolf files. reminder, remove the script is risky but it's not hurt to try.

you can drag all the wolf files to the wolfdec.exe to extract without any command. just copy the exe the current wolf folder and drag, done.
Drag the .wolf and drop on the .exe worked! Somehow I couldn't make it extract for certain games.

Slayerz

Aug 2, 2017
which game? it might require the other extractor.
A game from another site (Kimochi.info) named I was Reborn as an Angel so I Decided to Conquer the World. I think the issue is that the game wasn't made with the wolf rpg editor, since the icon and file structure are different:
1612451724899.png

Reactions: rKnight

X Death

Jan 22, 2020
A game from another site (Kimochi.info) named I was Reborn as an Angel so I Decided to Conquer the World. I think the issue is that the game wasn't made with the wolf rpg editor, since the icon and file structure are different:
that was the latest wolf rpg maker file format, the old one is just one file, the newest file is this... i'll looking to the game

• Red Heart
Reactions: Slayerz

Slayerz

Aug 2, 2017
Slayerz here's how to use WolfDec.exe extract using drag and this works on any wolf files. cheers.
Oh sweet thanks a lot! Didn't think of selecting each file and dragging on the exe. What a great tool that I'll definitely use it many time. Thanks for sharing!

Reactions: X Death

new girl

Dec 9, 2018
IDK why, but wolfdec.exe or touhouSE.exe isn't working for my Data.wolf. It's from Artemis Pearl Omake Ver. Any ideas?

X Death

Jan 22, 2020
IDK why, but wolfdec.exe or touhouSE.exe isn't working for my Data.wolf. It's from Artemis Pearl Omake Ver. Any ideas?
download the wolfdec again, i've been update it with automatic extract(you dont need to type in the cmd again), just place the exe and bat in the gamefolder and run the bat.

X Death

Jan 22, 2020
Artemis Pearl Omake
getting the game, i'll looking forward to the game.
possible error : folder name is too complicated for wolfdec
how to use :
move the game or the wolf files to other folder
and try do this like my reply above
Slayerz here's how to use WolfDec.exe extract using drag and this works on any wolf files. cheers.
i sure able to extract that game

Last edited:
Reactions: new girl

new girl

Dec 9, 2018
getting the game, i'll looking forward to the game.
possible error : folder name is too complicated for wolfdec
how to use :
move the game or the wolf files to other folder
and try do this like my reply above

i sure able to extract that game
Thx man, I got it to work on the main game.

I tried it with the Omake Version which is just a minigame with slightly different CG from the base game, but it doesn't work on it. I tried moving it to different folders and changing names but that didn't work either.

I was hoping you could try to decrypt it. Here's my Mega so you don't have to buy it.